Author Topic: 4x4 cars and long suspension travel off road cars?  (Read 3961 times)

Azhurel

Again, I've seen a3rd gen camaro and a Volvo together in a derby. I've seen plenty of over built compact cars run with fullsize because they were welded too heavy for the compact class.
3rd gen Camaros are small by muscle car standards. The muscle cars in this game are hulking beasts!
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

Mopower

Again, I've seen a3rd gen camaro and a Volvo together in a derby. I've seen plenty of over built compact cars run with fullsize because they were welded too heavy for the compact class.
3rd gen Camaros are small by muscle car standards. The muscle cars in this game are hulking beasts!
I know, and like I said, I've seen plenty of compacts that ran illegal in their own class go to compete against the full size. But even at that point they're underbuilt due to being at that initial disadvantage in strength.
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.