Author Topic: Weeks 37 and 38, Here We Go!  (Read 109290 times)

szutyi93

Some questions:

When i host a server nobody can come, why?

If i host a server and the options is all assist off and manual shifting anybody who come to my server have this options? and if not, why? (unfear full assist vs no assist)

THX the answers.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:25:08 PM by szutyi93 »

Dillinja187

Yeah the performance hit is on turn 1 and 5 of tarmac track, I run v-sync and its 60 constantly but on those 2 bends it hits 30's 40's and sometimes about 60% of the time the game engine shits itself and doesn't recover and goes into safe mode locking it at 30fps which when your use to solid high frame is horrendous :(. This is a known issue from last build aswell which I hoped would be sorted in this build but........No

No other tracks do this its 60fps all the way everywhere, I hear people screaming out "turn v-sync off" but for me i prefer the more solid image (no tearing) and 2 its keeps your GPU's temps in order abit. I.e more frames more temp and more power usage, Plus I cant really see or feel any difference between 90-100fps and 60fps but under 60 sick things start to happen :)
Dillinja187 Wreckfest server :- Get Amongst it !

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Dillinja187sServer

HAF-X===i4770k @ 4.5===Dark Rock Pro 2===MSI X-POWER z87===Zotac 980ti AMP Extreme===16 Gb Corsair 1866mhz=== Corsair 1200i PSU===X2 Samsung Evo Pro 256===Phillips 40" 4K monitor 4065uc===Win 8.1

dgrams2003

At least I would want an option to turn the automatic reverse camera off. :(

There is an option to change it to Always / Derby only / Off under Display tab. You can also change the speed of the turn and how long does it take before it starts turning.
This is good. I will have to look for the option for 'how long it takes before it starts turning...'
After I hit the reverse button, I expect the camera to start shifting, but it takes maybe two seconds before it starts.
PC Specs: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 740 Quad Core Processor 3.2 GHz - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
 - 8.00 GB RAM - Windows 7 64 Bit - Xbox 360 Controller and Thrustmaster FERRARI Red Legend Racing Wheel

Serenya

At least I would want an option to turn the automatic reverse camera off. :(

There is an option to change it to Always / Derby only / Off under Display tab. You can also change the speed of the turn and how long does it take before it starts turning.

Oh thanks, seems like I was totally blind because I didn't notice that before. I'm becoming old, I had a job interview two days back and in the morning I didn't even remember the name of the company... :P
System: i7-4790K | Asus Z97-Deluxe (USB 3.1) | G. Skill Ares 16 GB 2133 DDR3 | Asus Strix GTX 970 | 840 EVO (500 GB) | Win 7 64-bit
Input: Logitech G402 | Corsair Vengeance K70
Output: Dell U2515H | Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II | SteelSeries Siberia Elite, Koss PortaPro 2.0 & Superlux HD681 EVO

Conte Zero

Still havent joined a server, will try later for better luck. I hope its not my technical issue.
Game looks beautiful and solid
Crashes are nice, maybe not the magnificent wonder I expected reading the devs statements, but still very interesting

Is it my impression, or the garage options are fewer than before? Less tires, less brakes and so on?

Anybody mentioned the loading times now are simply IMPRESSIVE? Faster than light!

Good job Bugbears.
Saippuakivikauppias

Majatek

Extra tire options have been missing since build 4 or 5, I think.
YouTube - Twitter

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Iwasawa

Going home from the college with lightspeed and downloading this asap. This gonna be a good weekend.

Mohasz

I haven`t seen it mentioned yet but are there plans to add a rear view mirror?
We absolutely need this, it's weird that you can see nothing in the mirror, it could be really useful at times.

Jelco

I'm liking it a lot so far but i feel like it's harder to make the AI spin and it is easier for the AI to spin you
so if that could be evened out that'll be great.

Conte Zero

I'm liking it a lot so far but i feel like it's harder to make the AI spin and it is easier for the AI to spin you
so if that could be evened out that'll be great.

this, even the small euro car feels heavy like a carrier when it comes to beat some enemies up
there was a build (cant remember the number) where in my opinion opponents weight and feel were just perfect.
heavy crashes, but it was quite easy to smash'em out of the track
now they are kinda sticky, and too heavy as I said

expecially during the first moments in a race: hit an opponent and you're done, you just can't move!
Saippuakivikauppias

FollowWings

!!!!!!!!! Thanks Bugbear !!!!!!!!!!!!

The handling is now as perfect as it can be!!
I really feels drinving a real car!!
The damage model and physics (weight of cars, roll overs) is as perfect as it can be too!
Such a perfect build!
Love the multiplayer!!!
Need some fixing for bugs in multi but its just an alpha - pre beta stage of the game so doesnt matter! :)
I think we need some more option on multiplayer, adding servers to fav list., vote options at lobbies etc., but I know youre workin' on these features! ;-)
So close to beta and full game, so close!! :P :)
Now I cant stand to not playing with thiis!! :D
Best Build!!! :)
Xeon 4x3,2Ghz ||Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3  ||4 x 1 GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM KINGMAX || MSI R9 380 4Gb Gaming II Windows 10 Pro x64 v1709

deadmoroz14

Uhm, I can't reassign reset button. So, I have to use it through pausing the game
Only I have this problem?
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

Holybeer

You know, the reset button should be disabled in multiplayer. If BB wants to make a realistic destruction derby game, then they should disable it.

Once the car flips over, you just wait someone to flip you back, or, you give up the race.

sam223

Uhm, I can't reassign reset button. So, I have to use it through pausing the game
Only I have this problem?
This is a design choice change,to make it harder and take longer for people to reset.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Domidragon

LOVE THIS GAME, even more after every update!

Thank you BUGBEAR for doing one of the best racing genre/series even better and nearly perfect!

Love the new driving model. Keep up the good work. Cant wait for further updates, cars and places to drive.

Just one thing, please disable or do a timecounter based reset button. Only if youre on your roof you should be able to reset your car after 10 seconds or something like that.

Please do some crazy tracks like in flatout 1 and 2. With lots of cool stuff to jump over etc.

Thank you. Just bought 4 licenes for my home to play with friends when they come over here. :) (Only cause of the low price and LAN support!)

Greetings from switzerland!