Author Topic: 24-car Multiplayer Returns!  (Read 14632 times)

St. Jimmy

Anybody may help me please? Today I wanted to try a 10 minutes multiplayer session after a while. This is all I can see whan trying. I restarted game, PC, checked connections, refreshed, everything.
only 2 servers, no track preview, JOIN button looks dead..

what's wrong???  :o
At the time you posted people in Europe and Africa were at school/working and America was sleeping. So that leaves pretty much only people in Asia and Australia and I believe there aren't many players from those countries.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

I see 8 hosts listed right now. Saturday best day to see long list of hosts like the 25 hosts I saw last Saturday afternoon US time.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

prob not the place to put this , but ...

can us people that host servs have an option for  "freecam" as not only do i host but i also stream to  twitch , bit of a pain to click between players if im out ,

plus can we have the ability to change between dm tdm lms on derby in the serv instead of having to quit and restart  .

cya about peoples ,

serv name

:D  :)

Jori Virtanen

prob not the place to put this , but ...

can us people that host servs have an option for  "freecam" as not only do i host but i also stream to  twitch , bit of a pain to click between players if im out ,

plus can we have the ability to change between dm tdm lms on derby in the serv instead of having to quit and restart  .

Freecam or spectator mode is in the works, so you have more options to spend the downtime when you're wrecked or joined while a race was already under way.

Play mode, track change and car change while in the lobby are all in the works. Having to quit and restart the server annoys everyone, so we're definitely doing something about that :)
Your friendly neighborhood game designer

Adziej

Could you also add some kind of customizable cycle using few tracks? For example:
1. Tarmac
2. Small stadium / TDM
3. Speedway oval
Of course with same slot amount.
etc.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:46:32 PM by Adziej »
i5 2500k @ 3,3Ghz + TRUE + NB XL2 || Gigabyte GTX 770 2GB OC || ASRock P67 Pro3 B3 || Pentagram SF-620W || Crucial 2x4GB 1600 || Intel 520 120GB || Samsung F3 HD502HJ || LG W2252TQ-PF || Razer Salmosa || Saitek Eclipse II || Xbox 360 Wireless Controller || Creative X-Fi Music + Z-5500 || Win7 Home

KarlderHeinz

Hi Guys,

the game is great, I couldn't play the last week but before that I had much fun hosting and racing.

I think it was mentioned before in some other topics, but I would really like to have the option to create a server without having to play or do anything.
So everybody can use my server to play and I can do whatever I want in the meantime.

Karl

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:58:56 AM by KarlderHeinz »

UsF

I just wanted to thank you guys at Bugbear so much. Not only did you get in so many cars, you actively try to make them work in multiplayer as well!
Having 20 cars was my biggest wish when hearing about the new game and also one of the first posts I made on this forum. Now that this is here and we are looking at giant fun-filled multiplayer games, I am just thrilled beyond anything. :D

Edit: Restrict resets.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 06:48:37 PM by UsF »

freddy

From 0 to 9, not only till 6
^0 = Black, ^1 = Red, ^2 = Green, ^3 = Yellow, ^4 = Blue, ^5 = Light Blue, ^6 = Violet, ^7 = White, ^8 = Orange, ^9 = Grey

For those who dont have an AZERTY keyboard, its not shift 6 , it is shift ^
This key is near the enter key on my QWERTY keyboard and it took me a long time to figure it out ! shift 6 on my keyboard is ¨ and does not work
Ce qui compte ne peut pas toujours être compté, et ce qui peut être compté ne compte pas forcément.
Albert Einstein