Author Topic: Beach Side Track!!! (Daytona Beach Racetrack)  (Read 2470 times)

Azhurel

I was watching this footage of 50's Stock car racing and I thought that not only the cars are perfect for Wreckfest but the track they are driving on would also be cool! Something like the 50's Daytona Beach races or something similar to it would be loads of fun! Plus very scenic and beauftiful!

*Edited to add footage of the '57 Daytona Beach race*
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:15:39 PM by Azhurel »
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

dethkwok

I was watching this footage of 50's Stock car racing and I thought that not only the cars are perfect for Wreckfest but the track they are driving on would also be cool!

http://youtu.be/kNzgKdxOMio
Video^

Thats a really awesome track. Perfect for going flatout (heh) on sand!

Azhurel

I was watching this footage of 50's Stock car racing and I thought that not only the cars are perfect for Wreckfest but the track they are driving on would also be cool!

http://youtu.be/kNzgKdxOMio
Video^

Thats a really awesome track. Perfect for going flatout (heh) on sand!

I see what you did there!
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."

Dendimonee

It is nonsense to anyone and readable.

SkeletonPirate

That would be an awesome track!!!
@SkeletalPirate Instagram & Twitter.
Facebook.com/TheSkeletonPirate

KingOfTheCakes

The ditch it had coming at the end of the tarmac straight is a must as well. Perfect for pushing people into!
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MacsrPooGaming
30,000 subs and going strong!... Somehow.

Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Matrix404

Yes! All of it the cars the track and the spectators and the pits. I want it all!!
i7 920 @ 2.67 Ghz, 6 GB DDR3, GTX 760, Win7 64bit, Keyboard

Azhurel

Readable? What are you talking about?
And thanks everyone else for the positive replies!

Lari Fari

That is just some weird sort of spam... That "member" has two posts that are both nonsense. Reported it a while ago. I wonder why nothing happened. Maybe the spam is not obvious enough.

Maybe, just maybe its the worst automatic translator ever. :P
Gaming Since 1989

Azhurel

That is just some weird sort of spam... That "member" has two posts that are both nonsense. Reported it a while ago. I wonder why nothing happened. Maybe the spam is not obvious enough.

Maybe, just maybe its the worst automatic translator ever. :P
Seems legit! Hahaha!

Azhurel

I'm bumping this post because I have added more to it and I do not think I should make a whole new thread for it.

Zethsquatch

Beach Daytona would be absolutely awesome! The cars have to come with it too :)