Author Topic: A Proper Racer's League  (Read 851 times)

shaun136

Are you one of the people love who just love to race clean with a bit of rubbing and not get wiped out all the time well i have a league for you.

the idea is to mainly just use the Circuits and allow any car but only allow minimal contact running 6 heats and a Final.

Hoping to run this every Thursday at 9pm GMT Uk Time. If you would like to have a go please put your name down here.

i want to see what interest this might get cheers. 
Steam Name - Shaun136

Lari Fari

So that would be 10 pm Berlin time, right? I would be up for that. Can't say for sure I can join every thursday (actually non of the remaining thursdays this year is possible) But beginning next year I would be in :D
Gaming Since 1989

duggy

include me. steam name royjj

BrianUK

I'm down for that. It might be an AM2 fest, but people do sometimes prefer the handling reliability of the Euro Coupe rather than the unstable pace of the AM2.

Lari Fari

Oh and btw: Theres already a steam group for peopl who want more or less clean racing. Its called wreckfest racers. You'll find many likeminded people there :-)
Gaming Since 1989

shaun136

If people are worried that one type of car will just dominate it. i will either add a points advantage for people using the least popular car in the Server or i will only allow certain cars each week For example Euro only. I will put Topic to run a Meeting this Thursday.
Steam Name - Shaun136