Author Topic: American Truck Simulator  (Read 1892 times)

crazychris4124

I cant be the only one on here who is looking forward to american truck simulator. Never played the previous games but ive enjoyed watching gameplay. I actually have euro truck sim 2 in my library but it was supposed to be a gift and I want to go into ats with a fresh perspective, if that makes sense.

http://blog.scssoft.com/search/label/American%20Truck%20Simulator

findRED

I was wondering when we'd get an American Truck Sim.  Now that I know, I may follow that project's process.  Maybe even buy it when it comes out.
Laptop:
i7 3630QM 4core 2.4GHz
GT 645M 2GB
6GB RAM

“I created a theme song for the door.” -Unknown Game Composer

MM2 Mods

BrianUK

I was wondering when we'd get an American Truck Sim.  Now that I know, I may follow that project's process.  Maybe even buy it when it comes out.

Have you never played any of the 18 Wheels of Steel series? They aren't bad games, even by today's 'standards'

SkeletonPirate

Very interested in this!!!
@SkeletalPirate Instagram & Twitter.
Facebook.com/TheSkeletonPirate

Xaagon

Yes, this one is on my list of games to buy as soon as available.  I currently have ETS2 and love it, but am not as familiar with Europe as I am with my home continent, America.  I loved the 18 Wheels of Steel series, but that has become outdated.

findRED

Have you never played any of the 18 Wheels of Steel series? They aren't bad games, even by today's 'standards'

I've probably not, though I do remember a (now older) game that one of my friends showed me.  It had many different semi trucks and missions if I remember correctly, and cops as well I think.  I normally don't look for big rig sims as I am more for racing cars rather than driving (or racing) trucks.  And I have had only limmited exposure to video games when compared to many others.  (though now I'd consider myself a gamer)
Laptop:
i7 3630QM 4core 2.4GHz
GT 645M 2GB
6GB RAM

“I created a theme song for the door.” -Unknown Game Composer

MM2 Mods

BrianUK

18 Wheels of Steel was made by the same people who are making American Truck Sim. The 18 Wheels of Steel series is what introduced me to trucking sims in the first place, and they were all based in the US bar a couple. They are pretty cheap now, and I think the last 18 WoS is on Steam, although it is a few years old now.

crazychris4124

Cant believe we still havent gotten any gameplay yet for this game

New Light and Weather System Coming

http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/12/new-light-and-weather-system-coming.html

M.Kamishirov

I'm excited for this game too, is it going to be multiplayer from the get go?

crazychris4124

I'm excited for this game too, is it going to be multiplayer from the get go?

multiplayer was a mod so i doubt it