Author Topic: Multiplayer impossible  (Read 2907 times)

Trailer13

Hi all,

Just bought RRU and I cannot play on line or join friends.
When I host a game I still cannot play with friends, they can't join and the message is "impossible to join server" or something like that.

I bought this game for multiplayer mode, and I just can play in solo mode.

Any chance to play on line with my friends, or is the multiplayer option in the menu just there to nobody knows why ?

Any help welcome, a racing game alone isn't really intersting to play  :(
Thanx by advance for your understanding, and have a good end of year  8)

duggy

you say when you host a game friends cannot see you. have you forwarded the appropriate ports in your router and have you set your firewall up corrrectly

Trailer13

thanx for answering  8)

Bought RRU on Steam, and the "play with friends" option launches the Steam invitation window, and I've never had to configure any port on my router in any game using this joining mode, even non-Steam games.

In general this option permits to join friends without forwarding ports in my router.

But if it's necessary to do that to make multiplayer working, please feel free to let me know how to do that and which ports need to be opened.

Purple44

According to this link, online is still working for PC version of RRU:

http://steamcharts.com/app/202310

I would suggest you tried joining a RRU host at peak Steam time online and see if you see hosts and can join a host. If you can do this, then you will have to do some research and find out what to port to be able to host RRU.

I can't help you on that. I took a pass on RRU since there was no wheel support.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Trailer13

Thanx for your response.

I cannot see any host or any game on line.
I just see nothing except me and ... me  :(

And other Steam games work fine on line, just RRU doesn't.

Trailer13

okay I reply to myself.

This game sucks and devs suck too, long live cracked games and so long legal purchases.
And oh yes, Bugbear, just go fuck yourselves, you fucking assholes !!

BrianUK

okay I reply to myself.

This game sucks and devs suck too, long live cracked games and so long legal purchases.
And oh yes, Bugbear, just go fuck yourselves, you fucking assholes !!

Yeah, because that's constructive. Bit of e-drama.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Trailer13

It's weird as it has answers when one becomes insulting ...
I would have preferred to have an answer to my problem, but yes u r right, I'm on the way out, like all my fuckin money.

I put shit on all your faces, so long assholes (already said, I know...).

Cornkid

Bri m8, the poor kiddie spent £1.99 on the game, all his money.

I would be absolutely livid also if I hadnt researched game stats on steam and seen on average there are 12 players a day , and I couldnt see any of them.

I may however be directing my anger a bit closer to home though ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:24:20 AM by Cornkid »

BrianUK

Bri m8, the poor kiddie spent £1.99 on the game, all his money.

I would be absolutely livid also if I hadnt researched game stats on steam and seen on average there are 12 players a day , and I couldnt see any of them.

I may however be directing my anger a bit closer to home though ;)

I just find it insane that it takes less than 24 hours for someone to degenerate from simply asking for assistance to insulting everyone because they didn't read up on the game they were buying. They even posted in the wrong part of the forum initially, which I suppose tells us what kind of person we are dealing with.

I also can't understand the 'oh, you haven't helped me within X hours, so I'm going to throw a tantrum and go on a foul mouthed rant even though it is more my fault for not doing any research' mentality.

Janne Suur-Näkki

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but there's really nothing we can do about it since the online services are run and maintained by the publisher, and we have absolutely no knowledge on the availability of the services. I recommend contacting Bandai-Namco support, they should be able to help you.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO