Author Topic: Are there gonna be any rally/rallycross tracks?  (Read 1514 times)

shwabler

I would really love to play this game in rally mode. It could attract alot more people to this game

sam223

Gravel track kinda is already. I think they announced time trial mode somewhere aswell. I dont think there will be rally stages or co-drivers though.Not sure if the game engine could support a proper sized rally stage. You never know though,currently i think they are working on a forest track and more routes for sandpit

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,5698.255.html
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Faiyaeiz

Can I have some more research.

Fisu

I would really love to play this game in rally mode. It could attract alot more people to this game
Those tracks are potential to rallycross. I loved to play rally with these cars. I think people will not like it so much. It could be just unfancy to relize that 80km/h is quite fast speed when road is made for the summer residence.
Historic Rally Trophy Finland 2014 winner (co-driver)

dbs213

Considering this game was inspired by Folkrace, which is supposedly form of entry-level rallycross in Finland and Sweden, I guess there would be more.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

St. Jimmy

Any examples what you mean with rallycross track? Gravel and Tarmac could already be those. Unless you want a track that go from point A to B.
I think Tarmac is even inspired bit by the Finnish Ahvenisto track because of those Blue/White colours, both have bridges except in Ahvenisto the track goes also on the bridge and both have greeny nature.

That gave me an idea that maybe they could maybe one more sand route in the Tarmac track to capture the feeling of Ahvenisto rallycross layout
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:33:58 PM by St. Jimmy »
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Needles Kane

Wreckfest is partially based Finnish folkracing, Jokkis. Jokkis and Rallycross events are driven on same tracks.