Author Topic: Soundtrack Ideas  (Read 58393 times)

nophysics

Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To
Deftones - Change
Hypnogaja - Misery
Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust 
Black Stone Cherry - White Trash Millionaire
Black Stone Cherry - Rain Wizard
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Nirvana -  Lounge Act
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
Bush - Machinehead
Metallica
Red Fang
Motorhead
The Black Keys
Mastodon
Scars On Broadway
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Band Of Skulls
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:35:26 PM by nophysics »

Dominatrix

I seriously never liked their style though, nor WUBWUBWUBsteps like in unbounded...still prefer the FOUC-like soundtracks, although some of them sucks hard.
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

John Burning

I DON'T LIKE dubstep! Please, Bugbear, don't use it! Pleaaase!!! More MAD MUSIC LIKE THIS (WATCH TO END!)
Please! You are making very agressive games! Use agressive music!

KSFR

I don´t care at all, i shut down the soundtracks in every game i play... and put on music i like in the background. And if i do like the soundtracks music, it use to turn a bit boring after playing the game 100 hours +
Bunnybear Says - Yappy happy whatever

nophysics

John Burning
The first song in the Madden 06. You dont want 100% exclusive soundtrack?

Dominatrix

Okay, that reminds me...

Why don't we let ourselves put in our own soundtracks anyway?
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

John Burning

Okay, that reminds me...

Cool idea!
YAY! What about MAKE A COVERS ON OLD FLATOUT SONGS? You know, covers on "Killer Barbies", and other :D

nophysics

No.

My friend plays FlatOut 8 years and never watched the intro and songs.

John Burning

No.

This is your friend. e are talking about all the players. Believe me, the game without music- not a game at all.

Dominatrix

No.

I mean, if you don't want to hear any song, just let the music folder empty.

It's that simple.

John Burning

Joan Jett and The Blackhearts – Bad Reputation
Damn it! That awesome!!!

John Burning

Hypnogaja - Here Comes The Rain Again?!
This song starting to be boring after first 20 tries. Really.
Hypnogaja- Misery. That's it.

nophysics

Hypnogaja- Misery. That's it.
I 100% agree!!!!

GoldenApe

I still always play the FO1 and 2 soundtracks under every racing game I play. It's just the perfect driving music for me. In RRU, I did try the dubstep for a bit because I like to respect the creative choices Bugbear made, but when I turned the in-game music off and played the FO1 soundtrack instead, I started winning more races.

Motoko

Guys guys please, calm down, we all know RR:U soundtrack was not good like the FO soundtrack. You can't compare Rock and Dupsteb/Dnb. The best songs for me were: "RIOT YAMAMOTO: The Finger"; "Persecution: Ever Never" and "The Crystal Method" (I'm a hug fan of Drum&Bass, and Dubstep).
BugBear you must know about that, skrillex is not a real Dubstep artist, he's an hug hipster who produce the same noise like a Ford Cars Factory in China, and he call it "Dupstep". (sorry for the fan). So BugBear if want real Dupstep go on YouTube and write "Monster Cat";"UFK DUPSTEB"; "NERO". And you'll see real artist who make dustep for pleasure !

So back to the point:
BugBear please if you make an aggressive game, you should do an awesome aggressive soundtrack ! The FO ST were pretty good. Lot a metal, classical rock (F0 1 & 2 (Supergrass, ect..)) The FUC ST was exceptional I think, it was like "Oh what a nice sunset on the desert/forest/field let's go for SuperMecado: Ditch Kitty or Manafest: Wanna know you !" ; "DERBY TIME !! LET'S GO FOR Sasquatch: Believe It or A Static Lullaby: HangEm High." ; " What an awesome race, time for tuning, let's go for OPSHOP Nothing can wait" ; " LOL I gonna troll you in reverse with my truck. Dude prepare your body, let's go for The Sleeping: Listen Close" ; " AWWWW sh*t I lost the race, i'll try again let's go for Luna Halo: I'm Alright" ect...

So Bug Bear make an awesome soundtrack like I said... aggressive like the FO series ! Thx Bugbear.