Author Topic: Soundtrack Ideas  (Read 66981 times)

John Burning

THE BEST SONG ABOUT DESTRRROYYING!!!

nophysics

please this

Also this good band
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:48:24 PM by nophysics »

Dominatrix

Bring back something in level of Yellowcard - Breathing (my favorite track in the entire series, the rest are pile of rubbish) and I can forgive Bugbear for bringing shitton of WUBWUBSERY in Unbounded.
"Any arcade racer that isn't Need for Speed or Burnout will all be doomed to failure. Let's break that damn curse from right now."

Mopower

I must admit that I do not listen to the songs of the game either, I always turn my own music on and listen to that with the in-game music off. (yes, of course I still play with the car sounds)

But, I still have a few suggestions for songs. A good menu song: Flower by Moby.

New Low by Middle Class Rut

3s and 7s by Queens of the Stone Age

where the river flows by Collective Soul
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

nophysics

First post upd ::)

lastday4u

I'd say stick to the general rock/punk/metal theme for music! There's some some I instantly liked in FO2 and FOUC, and there's some I hated but then developped a liking to them :) I just hope they don't introduce rap and shiz like that ... Rock FTW!

GoldenApe

I'd say stick to the general rock/punk/metal theme for music! There's some some I instantly liked in FO2 and FOUC, and there's some I hated but then developped a liking to them :) I just hope they don't introduce rap and shiz like that ... Rock FTW!
Amen. There's nothing better than putting the pedal down to the sound of pounding drums and screaming guitars.

John Burning

Fast, and awesome music. That's what you want.

lastday4u

Amen. There's nothing better than putting the pedal down to the sound of pounding drums and screaming guitars.

Yup!! I never thought I'd get into Rock/Punk/Metal, "but then I played flatout" (No, I didn't take an arrow to the knee lol.)

Takoja

My favourite was the FO2 soundtrack. Every soundtrack seems to have at least "that one song" that gets on your nerves so it would be nice to have an option to edit the playlist. The best songs in FO2 in my opinion were Rob Zombie's Feel So Numb and Demon Speeding. More Industrial Metal wouldn't hurt.

nophysics

Bump thread, and i think about full soundtrack list.

Firmar

Why not Poets of The Fall. They have solid experience with game soundtracks. See Alan Wake or Rochard.
More finnish music for finnish game!
I'm sending transmission

Mopower

Why not Poets of The Fall. They have solid experience with game soundtracks. See Alan Wake or Rochard.
More finnish music for finnish game!

Pretty raw man. reminds me of Apocalyptica. Would make excellent menu music, or music before a championship race. Great build up music.
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.