Author Topic: Soundtrack Ideas  (Read 60209 times)

TheEngiGuy

RickyB

Fun fact about the number of metal bands per 1 million people in europe... Finland has by far the most of them (in the whole world)... Maybe it's the long winters in Scandinavia and Finland? ;)

(click to enlarge)

On a different thought about soundtrack... 

How about something like the best (rock) classics from the time in which the cars in the game were built(?)
Some 60's / 70's classics? Sabbath/Hendrix/Zeppelin/Uriah Heep/Deep Purple44 and the like. Could fit nicely to Bugbears choice of cars :)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:23:53 PM by RickyB »

nophysics

Three Field (ex-Burnout devs), who will release their Danger Zone soon (Crash Mode only game), can't afford any music at all, since they independent studio. BugBear is independent too
Everything depends on publisher/sponsor of Wreckfest.

Rowdy Burns

Three Field (ex-Burnout devs), who will release their Danger Zone soon (Crash Mode only game), can't afford any music at all, since they independent studio. BugBear is independent too

I wouldn`t even compare Bugbear Entertainment to them lol

nophysics

You on Bugbear or on ex-Criterion side?

Rowdy Burns

You on Bugbear or on ex-Criterion side?
I ain`t taking any side but I will support the developers I like the work of! I am a fan of Bugbear Entertainment`s work since FlatOut!... I was a fan of Criterion for their Burnout games!... I`m not a fan of any of the work that the Three Fields Entertainment you that you first mention has done so far.
Some other great independent developers i`m a fan of that are getting good music in their games are Gun Media and R8Games.
Bugbear will have a great soundtrack to Wreckfest!!