Author Topic: Current tracks from above. Some have nice optional routes ;)  (Read 1699 times)

St. Jimmy

I just realised that there are some nice alternative routes (plus naturally you can reverse everything to double!) on some tracks and I think it's good to make a topic about them. Then you can even think about second starting/finish line in tracks to give even more variation!

Gravel

Maybe one alternative possible and one more if you change start/finish line? It's currently very bumpy though:

Tarmac

One alternative plus one if you change start/finish line and then there's the pit stop "shortcut".

Sandpit

Freaking many even without changing stast/finish line! :o 12+ the current one! That's 26 routes if you count reversed and even more is possible :D

Sandpit1

OK this is going to be so crazy that I give up. So many options! :P

Those Sandpits pretty much blew my mind when I started to think those more. If BB won't make those alternatives then modding commuinity has many many many options already because there are "figure 8" kind of options even in those.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:17:22 AM by St. Jimmy »
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

dbs213

I have a feeling that they might extend the on the Gravel and Tarmac tracks. I'd love to see the bridge on Tarmac being used in one configuration.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

Purple44

Ya I probably make a figure 8 track or two when we get to a stage where we can mod Wreckfest after final release.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:33:39 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

BrianUK

Looks like a very loose version of Brands Hatch short circuit hidden in Sandpit.

nmaddock

This is how I see an editor working, were we could make up our own tracks - but based on a predetermined overall layout.
Gives individuals the ability to create their own track without the problems for BB as the hardwork of creating the map is already there.
Editors can then from the bare track - lay bollards, cones, tyres, JCB's, and select the route.

Speedevil

I really like the 13 layouts for the sandpit. That's amazing, and I hope most of those will eventually be added to the game.

St. Jimmy

I really like the 13 layouts for the sandpit. That's amazing, and I hope most of those will eventually be added to the game.
Yep I was amazed how many layouts there could be in the Sandpit.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

conso1727

Yup, I wonder if that bridge will ever be used.

Olli Teittinen

Looks like a very loose version of Brands Hatch short circuit hidden in Sandpit.

Didn't even realize that until now. The shape is very similar but it definitely isn't as tricky as Brands Hatch. :D