Author Topic: Event options  (Read 1612 times)

Cinder

There should be a feature that let's you change the race's / derby's options alot, like in FOUC you could change the damage, laps, lighting and upgrades, but there should be more, like AI cars, AI level, derby time, gamemode, AI damage and player damage, and stuff like that, just like in FO2 community mod!

Usmovers_02

One thing I will NEVER say no to is more options. It's a major reason I'm a big Halo MP fan. There are just SO many customization options for how you can play. The more control they give to us the players the better.

Also, speaking of customizing things and options: PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME MODDABLE BB!

dbs213

Don't forget to include a Visual Damage option (that turns off automatically when the Player Damage option is set to x0.0) just in case you want to have races that focus on skill than fender rubbing.

I couldn't enjoy driving my Road King in Flatout Ultimate Carnage without at least a dent on it.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

Purple44

There should be a feature that let's you change the race's / derby's options alot, like in FOUC you could change the damage, laps, lighting and upgrades, but there should be more, like AI cars, AI level, derby time, gamemode, AI damage and player damage, and stuff like that, just like in FO2 community mod!

:)

Single player options:

One thing I will NEVER say no to is more options. It's a major reason I'm a big Halo MP fan. There are just SO many customization options for how you can play. The more control they give to us the players the better.

Also, speaking of customizing things and options: PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME MODDABLE BB!

Flatout 2 turn out to be very modable thanks to Bugbear using LUA code for the script files and we had some very smart guys at FOJ that were able to tweak those script files. I was not one of them smart guys that know code!

It remain to be seen if the NCG will be as mod friendly. It been 7 years since Flatout 2 ( 2006 ), I bet the coding has change a lot, so don't know if NCG will be as easy to tweak as FO2 was. Games have gotten more "complicated" over the years. Not as easy to mod games these days.

Will there still be spline points, checkpoints and startpoints in NCG? Or will Bugbear do things differently this time?

Also the modding crew at Flatout Joint have move on. Only Heddly, GulBroz and me are left from the team that work on Community mod for Flatout 2 that still regularly visit FOJ. We were lucky that a modding community with many different talents came together to mod Flatout 2. Modding Flatout 1 was good training for modding FO2.

Maybe when NCG get release, old modders and new modders may form a new modding team.

But I will not be thinking about modding ( making custom tracks and derby pits ) until I have had my share of fun with stock NCG offline and online. ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:09:26 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

AutoAssassin11

To keep me happy, all you need is figure8, derby, suicides race (cars going in both directions)