Author Topic: Loading Screens Fix (gray bars removed)  (Read 1525 times)

glitchrum

This Fix removes the odd gray bars in the Flatout 1 Loading Screens. I don't know why these gray bars were implemented in these pictures... maybe a background for an old loading bar that doesn't exist anymore in the game.

LoadingScreensFix.zip

New version: Deleted the original pictures in the bfs file to reduce the size.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:12:51 AM by glitchrum »

AltS7

Yes, that's odd. You did it well & also nice Empire's logo improvement. But why did you pack original files to bfs? Original tga files (outside of bfs) better convert to jpg to reduce file size.

glitchrum

Yes, that's odd. You did it well & also nice Empire's logo improvement. But why did you pack original files to bfs? Original tga files (outside of bfs) better convert to jpg to reduce file size.

Thanks. With the original tga files i wasn't sure as well if i shall put them in due to the size. But i decided to include them so that it is possible to compare the pictures directly with each other. Usually i don't add original files in a mod. I did not use jpgs as the differences between a tga and a compressed jpg (100% Quality) are too big and not suitable for comparisons. But you are right, the original files inside the bfs file are unnecessary and i will change that.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:16:14 AM by glitchrum »