Author Topic: Super Slide Racer for Android  (Read 6967 times)

sesamiam

Hello all!

I've been posting here earlier about my Unity game project but that thing is on hold atm.

These days I'm focusing to make this top-down racing game.
As a fan of Slicks'n'Slide there can be seen some similarity here.
I've been trying to keep the game pretty simple, not too hard, not too easy so it should be fun to play when you start to handle the car :D

So far it is 1 player game only but you can race against max. 3 AI cars or just do some hotlapping. Hopefully in future the might be other options, depending how people are interested about the game.
Also theres possibility to race with camera following the car (for smaller screens) and single screen mode (for bigger screens like tablets).

Game is now under Alpha-testing (although I don't have too many active testers).
After clearing few bugs I'm going to release free version with few tracks and then in some point the full version is out too.

For following this thing you can check the website or join the FB group.

http://www.jotainkivaa.net/ndg/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperSlideRacer/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:33:46 AM by sesamiam »

sesamiam

another shot.

Aerotactics

Any possibility you could make it available for Iphone? If so, I could join your testing team if you're looking for help.

sesamiam

Any possibility you could make it available for Iphone? If so, I could join your testing team if you're looking for help.

Sorry can't do that atm. iOS version needs mac version of Unity3D (the proggy which I use to develop this game). Don't have the money yet to buy any mac nor iPhone :|

But I hope if everything goes nicely I could some day afford to buy one and release iOS version too..

sesamiam

Are there anyone who would like to join for alfa-testing? Would be good if tester has got time to test the game and give feedback about bugs/problems and so on.

Current version is for Android. Tester needs Google+ account to join the tester group.

Send me PM if interested.

-Sami

sesamiam

Going to show you a video asap. When ever I can get some video footage recorded playing the game with my phone.  ::)

sesamiam

screens.

sesamiam

keeping it simple :D

sesamiam

Race menu..

sesamiam

Heres a link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_N2J50RsaA

Free version for Android should be released hopefully soon.

sesamiam

Testing final beta version.
Going to be out this weekend.

Huge thanks to Aerotactics for testing! True tester! :)

More info and documentation about the game will be updated here: http://www.jotainkivaa.net/ndg/ssr/

Tero

This project really brings smile to my face :) So many good memories from Slicks 'n Slide 8)

Happy to see you progressing so well and I hope many will pick it up from the Play Store when it's done. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.

Good luck on the rest of the development!

Aerotactics

This project really brings smile to my face :) So many good memories from Slicks 'n Slide 8)

Happy to see you progressing so well and I hope many will pick it up from the Play Store when it's done. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.

Good luck on the rest of the development!

"And thanks to the (only) Alpha tester on the project."

Oh thanks, you're too kind.

Tero

"And thanks to the (only) Alpha tester on the project."

Oh thanks, you're too kind.

You are exalted among men. You are a true hero.

sesamiam

Yeah Aero is super slide racer! :D

And thanks Tero for your kind words. I believe the FULL version won't be too expensive but first have to start spread the word about this one :)

OK v1.0 is now ready and done and should be out of most major bugs. We'll fix whatever comes along :D

I will post Play Store link here when they'll update it as a public release.