Author Topic: Super Slide Racer for Android  (Read 6991 times)

Finsku

I'll enjoy, going to test it!

sesamiam

Cheers Finsku!

As for the game I will try to update the documentation asap.
Mainly the idea would be to explain how to play the game. If you are testing the game first time, it might be a bit hard to get hang of the controls. In this new version I added few steering options (steering wheel and horizontal slider) but they are quite experimental and might be a bit useless. Or maybe someone can drive better with'em :)

But anyways hope that people test it out and give feedback. Can't really make the game any better if theres no feedback  ::)

Speedevil

I tried it, it's pretty nice. I didn't have any issue with the controls, but I think the wheel and slider controls are harder to use.
One question though, does a 10 races cup rewards you as little money as a 3 races cup? I think you should get more money for longer cups.

sesamiam

I tried it, it's pretty nice. I didn't have any issue with the controls, but I think the wheel and slider controls are harder to use.
One question though, does a 10 races cup rewards you as little money as a 3 races cup? I think you should get more money for longer cups.
Thanks for your kind words!
Yes the wheel and slider controls for steering are kinda pain in the *ss. Best times are made with buttons for sure.

Haven't yet got time to update the documentation (sorry).

But as for rewards, it should go like this:

Max laps: 3 or more
Players: 2 or more

3-4 track cup = 100coins
5-9 track cup = 250coins
10-or more = 500coins

Speedevil

Thanks for your kind words!
Yes the wheel and slider controls for steering are kinda pain in the *ss. Best times are made with buttons for sure.

Haven't yet got time to update the documentation (sorry).

But as for rewards, it should go like this:

Max laps: 3 or more
Players: 2 or more

3-4 track cup = 100coins
5-9 track cup = 250coins
10-or more = 500coins

Ok, didn't try it yet. Maybe the player could earn a bit more money if they change the difficulty setting?

sesamiam

There seems to be minor bug when user displays video ad for the first time.
It should reward user with game coins but it doesn't! :o
User has to start video again and then it starts giving rewards correctly. :)