Author Topic: Sectors  (Read 928 times)

Asido

How about  make the track sectors and indicate not only the lap time but also the time sector. You can also specify additional information about the track.
Diagram indicating the route of the three sectors, the average time of their passing, speed cornering, the transmission and effort on the brake pedal when entering a corner.

Fisu

How about  make the track sectors and indicate not only the lap time but also the time sector. You can also specify additional information about the track.
Diagram indicating the route of the three sectors, the average time of their passing, speed cornering, the transmission and effort on the brake pedal when entering a corner.
Why not to add MoTec or similar output and all pc users can install same program what they use IRL. Less dev time and easy to leave circuit templates to fans.
Historic Rally Trophy Finland 2014 winner (co-driver)

rwb

I would quite like to have simple sector times available in-game actually, moreso than having to export data or plug in another program. Honestly I know mostly amateur racers and few people are capturing full data, for many it's basically MYLAPS data from the timing tower. Sector times are good to know though, and having the option to display a split time between your current and best is a good standard.

Also, I tried to import iRacing data into McLaren ATLAS 9 without having seen it before, because I thought it might be intuitive; it wasn't, I gave up quickly. WF supports good racing, I think they could gracefully collect and display the stats that are worth caring about in an easy-to-digest-format after a race, or even save them to be pored over later. Plugins for 3rd-party applications can come later if necessary.