Author Topic: Black Betty II v1.1c [Downloadable]  (Read 4769 times)

Aerotactics

1.1 - Added custom textures for: Car Body, Rims, Menu Icon, and Drift 8 Map. Removed "Orange to Black" file swap.
Errr, the textures I added don't make the car black so you want to still swap the orange to black...

Gotcha. Fixing now.

Jhawk163

I downloaded the mod and installed it correctly and all but after a race it crashes

Aerotactics

I downloaded the mod and installed it correctly and all but after a race it crashes

Mind letting me know which race? It could be the track, some tracks are actually bugged that way.

Jhawk163

Mind letting me know which race? It could be the track, some tracks are actually bugged that way.
It is on the speedway racetrack and without the mod installed it worked just fine

Mazay

I wonder if you can replace the barrier in the same way
Small figure 8 barriers are prop_barrier3a.scne and prop_barrier3b.scne, should be easy to replace.

There is something really weird going on with Black Betty zip file. Neither windows 8 or 7zip is able to extract it fully. For example data\art\objects is empty.

EDIT: *3b.scne
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 03:42:31 PM by Mazay »

Aerotactics

It is on the speedway racetrack and without the mod installed it worked just fine

Small figure 8 barriers are prop_barrier3a.scne and prop_barrier3a.scne, should be easy to replace.

There is something really weird going on with Black Betty zip file. Neither windows 8 or 7zip is able to extract it fully. For example data\art\objects is empty.

Thanks for letting me know! I currently started this mod using 7zip, but because I also installed WinRar, it took over my zip folders. I just uninstalled, and I'm hoping this fixes the issues in the next update.

Aerotactics

1.1c - Medifire link changed, even though the file didn't. Fixed.

Axarator

Can someone clarify if this is still working?
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

conso1727

Small figure 8 barriers are prop_barrier3a.scne and prop_barrier3b.scne, should be easy to replace.
I replaced them with the traffic cones, and everything seems to work great, I will make a video of the race later.