Author Topic: * * * Valley Race Track * * *  (Read 1317 times)

Daystar

A track set in a Valley type of region.
complete with three cross-overs. massive size track Ie: like Sandpit1 size...

Just an idea folks!

I have saved all my Vue project files for this one.. and can import to native .3ds (3DS Max) file format.
hopefully later on down the road with appropriate tools, we could get this to work in Wreckfest!

Thanks for looking.

All created, rendered with Vue 10 xStream again...

Axarator

Looking awesome mate! Hopefully someone can make a tool like Breckfest for scne files and map files.
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

Daystar

Looking awesome mate! Hopefully someone can make a tool like Breckfest for scne files and map files.

Hey thanks Axrator!

Yeah hope the devs could at least give us a short tutorial on how to add our own creations, and with what apps as well!

Orbotnive T

Yeah that looks like a great track for racing but with a nice bit of danger thrown in, I'd like to play that one  8)

Daystar

Yeah that looks like a great track for racing but with a nice bit of danger thrown in, I'd like to play that one  8)

Thanks... and I can actually improve on it as well... such as widen the track surface, large boulders in strategic areas (in bends, corners), construction vehicles placed about. etc..

Orbotnive T

I hope you keep working on it :) I was thinking there are a lot of options if you modify the crossovers a bit and modify some sign directions for each track layout, there could be many different routes from the same place like Flatout

Adding some unique roadside scenery to the different sectors could either make the smaller track segments stand out from each other a little more or just make a huge and interesting map to take on.

Just sharing my ideas :) See the posted pic name when saving !