Author Topic: Bugbears Game after Wreckfest? Copfest!!!  (Read 3450 times)

Usmovers_02

I only just watched that video today but WOW is that officer a talented driver! Maintained his cool under pressure and his driving line and decision making were great.

Xaagon

These game ideas remind me of "Driver", where the player is an undercover cop that's so deep into his cover that you basically play the majority of the game as a criminal running from the cops, but there were several missions where you had to chase someone else.

Frisker

These game ideas remind me of "Driver", where the player is an undercover cop that's so deep into his cover that you basically play the majority of the game as a criminal running from the cops, but there were several missions where you had to chase someone else.

The original Driver was so awesome <3
San Fran was pretty good too. The rest tried to be too GTA(Except D2, but it's just not as good as the first)

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

kruleworld

These game ideas remind me of "Driver",
yeah, but that's not a dedicated police game. Despite being a cop, you spend a very little time in the game doing any actual police work.
He's dusted, busted and disgusted, but he's ok.
Windows 8.1, Asus Z87-GD65, intel-i7-4770k, GTX770, 16GB

GMAK

Doing police chase with this game would be real good.

Daystar

Yeah just a little bump. reflecting back on a concept I had (still have) for Bugbear's next car game. ::: Copfest ::: !!!

Just imagine having a line of 23 cars behind you while going through tight alleys like this!

It would be sick!

just making the AI lines would be quite a chore I would imagine.