Author Topic: So Long!  (Read 20956 times)

Jori Virtanen

Hey all y'all!

Today's my last day at Bugbear. It was a year-long contract, and it's now come to its end, so there's no big drama here, just time that has run out :)

Thanks for being such a swell group of people! It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of it all.

See you on the racetracks :)

-Jori
Your friendly neighborhood game designer

Mopower

Aww, I'll miss you Jori. Thanks for your involvement with the community while you were here, and of course, with the game.
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Daystar

Hey all y'all!

Today's my last day at Bugbear. It was a year-long contract, and it's now come to its end, so there's no big drama here, just time that has run out :)

Thanks for being such a swell group of people! It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of it all.

See you on the racetracks :)

-Jori

Take care bud! stop by the forums sometimes though!

T3MPraw

Thanks for all your effort, and good spirit - hope to see you around (and rehired asap)  :)
T3MPraw, May 04, 2015, 12:00:19 PM Logged

• Lari Fari

Allright, good luck then in your future endeavours! :)

Do you have a successor already? Who will we turn to in times of need?? :P

Gaming Since 1989

general lee

Yeah what ever,dont let the door hit you on your way out!!!!......oh yeah....any chance you can take the useless physics coder with you!!

conso1727

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Now who will keep us updated, and who will post picture of himself with a top hat?

general lee

Yeah whos going to feed us a load of lies now

dbs213

Aw man, really liked those pictures of you in a hat :(

Looks like the forums are gonna be much more quiet.
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:57:04 PM by dbs213 »
    My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
    ======================================
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

lobsterfran

Sorry you're leaving. I hope this doesn't slow down the rate at we get new builds......

sam223

Seems strange they aren't renewing your contract,considering the game is still no where near finished. As others have said,who will keep us informed now? with you being the only consistently active developer....
    Farewell.
    Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
    Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

general lee

Sorry you're leaving. I hope this doesn't slow down the rate at we get new builds......
    Can it get any slower LMAO

T3MPraw

Oh boy, you have a negative spirit :P

Again, best of luck Jori, thanks for your patients and endurance reading and interacting with us both here and on the very scary steam forum  :)
    T3MPraw, May 04, 2015, 02:18:13 PM Logged

• Lari Fari

wow... general lee... having a bad day? Please bloww off steam somewhere else... And if you have nothing constructive to contribute... you know the drill.
    Gaming Since 1989

general lee

wow... general lee... having a bad day? Please bloww off steam somewhere else... And if you have nothing constructive to contribute... you know the drill.
    Nope having a great day :):),just voicing my opinion,if you dont like it...you know the drill