Author Topic: So Long!  (Read 21918 times)

Lari Fari

Yeah yeah.. OK. Just don't forget netiquette while voicing your "opinion"...
Gaming Since 1989

BackStab

ok dad

bye jori

general lee

I'm guessing you mean "negative"?....sorry negative is the only opinion I've got on this game at the moment.If it ever changes to positive {unlikely}I'll be sure to post some positive comments...untill then I will continue to post negative comments whether you like it or not.

lobsterfran

I'm guessing you mean "negative"?....sorry negative is the only opinion I've got on this game at the moment.If it ever changes to positive {unlikely}I'll be sure to post some positive comments...untill then I will continue to post negative comments whether you like it or not.

Yes, spreading misery is a fine and noble tradition. Keep it up, let's eradicate smiles.

My turn....

"Hey kids, Santa isn't real and one day, your parents will be dead."

Ahhh, that feels good.

Firebird

See you on the racetrack Jori. All the best :)
Win 10 Pro - i5 2500K - 12GB - R9 290

chuckskyline

welp..

game is dead.

Sorry, but developers hired for a one year contract?

Hire a guy, make him a community manager to push out PR stuff and to give people hope only to be let go after the contract?

What the hell is going on over a bugbear? I remember hearing there is only 24 people on staff.. It was 60 when development started. (look for it)

Sorry, but I've lost all hope on this game.

LUNITIC_WILL

hope you have fun where ever you go. as for bugbear, i hope you guys are doing okay in terms of $$$ cause i REALLY am tire of seeing developers of my childhood games go under or get dismantled
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Donaldducklin

After this it is hard not to belive that Bugbear is in some kind of financial trouble. Why else would they let go the only developer that is actively communicating with the community?

Hopefully this is just a temporary thing and they hire him back after the update is ready. I think every early access game needs a community manager and even more so, if there are no regular updates.

BenDover

Dam... So sad to hear Jori :( I really hope you will come back you did a GREAT job on the forums! And you where really ingage in what you did here, thanks for your time and I really hope to see more of you at BB becuse you rock !!! :D <3
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

Usmovers_02

Good luck :)

welp..

game is dead.

Sorry, but developers hired for a one year contract?

Hire a guy, make him a community manager to push out PR stuff and to give people hope only to be let go after the contract?

What the hell is going on over a bugbear? I remember hearing there is only 24 people on staff.. It was 60 when development started. (look for it)

Sorry, but I've lost all hope on this game.

Oh chucky chucky chucky... you're posts are always entertaining :P
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:03:54 PM by Usmovers_02 »
Kyitties and Kars :D

More on my deviantart page: http://usmovers02.deviantart.com/art/Hello-Kitty-v4-420432700

Matrix404

Bye jori!!! Ill miss you. See ya at the races.

i7 920 @ 2.67 Ghz, 6 GB DDR3, GTX 760, Win7 64bit, Keyboard

conso1727

I am starting to get worried as well. If the project will ever fail, i hope that at least we will get the sources of the game out, so that the community can continue the project.

Usmovers_02

Guys don't forget, the fact that BB was willing to tackle both a total engine overhaul AND a total physics overhaul strongly suggests they're pretty confident they have the ability to do so. You don't just scrap what you already have if it's too risky ;) Also this isn't their first time to the rodeo :P

chuckskyline

Oh chucky chucky chucky... you're posts are always entertaining :P

Sorry, it was a 30 man team when Joonas was still attached to the team.. then 24, and now 23. I'm guessing?

So during the development of the game, they have lost their lead production guy and community manager Joonas, and now a designer in Jori who relayed a lot of the community input to the main dev team.

Tero shows up every once in awhile.

If it were not for Jori, we would have no information on what is going on with this game, and even he has been tight lipped about it.. other than its taking forever..

Maybe this game isn't dead? but it seems to be on life support.
and now the community will not have any input to this game since who is going to rely those messages to the dev team? The only other person I've see here is Tero.

Not to mention it seems Bugbear is bleeding staff members.. and the -now hiring- has been there since development has begun.

So.. uh.. entertaining? slightly tin-foil hat..

but uh.. until bugbear actually releases something, or puts a new community manager in place.. things seem a little dire.

dbs213

I remember Joonas saying that he was only part of the marketing front. But then I could be wrong...
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)