Author Topic: (Event Thread) 4-Man-Team Demo Derby: May30th Last Team Standing w/ Heats  (Read 8862 times)

DGSparky

Just for everyone that is wondering how we are gonna organize the Teams and how its all gonna work out I have a teamspeak that we can all use with seperate channels for each team, the Teamspeak information is 173.234.60.234 no password needed , And want to give a shout out to RaceClimb for recruiting people for this event.

zalb

I have a team together if it's not to late.

Mopower

I have a team together if it's not to late.
Event hasn't started yet, lay down your team info, preferably so I can just copy paste it ;)
Mopower, May 30, 2015, 11:10:11 PM Logged

• Butters

I got 4 people as well

Butters
    Painhammer
    Cyrus
    Nards

Dont really have a team name or colours yet but figured i would put my team in

Nards might not be able to make it from are team as well so may only be 3

Purple44

Just for everyone that is wondering how we are gonna organize the Teams and how its all gonna work out I have a teamspeak that we can all use with seperate channels for each team, the Teamspeak information is 173.234.60.234 no password needed , And want to give a shout out to RaceClimb for recruiting people for this event.

Just gave Sparky TS3 a try to make sure I could connect. Got in OK, put could not talk. Good thing there a message about having to turn on "push to talk". Had to go figure out how to do that ( Settings > options > capture ).

I will have a hard time doing push to talk. Especially while racing\derby. Also my TS3 is on 3rd computer. My mouth going talk before my hand ever moves.

Sparky, can we for the derby tournament turn off forcing players to use "push to talk"?

Also Sparky, got a link to your TWITCH account? Would like to watch the other teams go at it. :)  Maybe put link in 1st post Mo?

So Sparky will be extra man in the 1 on 1 matches? Does Sparky park his car in a corner and stream from there or does Sparky wreck his car before we start moving and stream from what ever car Sparky spectates from?

Or Sparky only streaming what ever matches he is in?

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 02:01:15 AM by Purple44 »
    Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

DGSparky

Yes I will have all the channels set to hands free for the event , and I will be in a car in corner of the tract to live stream it and my live stream link is www.twitch.tv/dgspark for those that want to watch the others compete.

ireadtabloids

Woohoo!  Derby Day.  Awesome to see we have so many players.
    Get your details in to help out the event organisers and keep everything running smoothly.

Hey I have a request from my team to not be in the first derby contest today.

I think WorldofBay is getting as much sleep as they can before it all starts, and Hemi is coming back from an event this evening.
    Ryzen 1600 @3.8GHz, 16GB 2933MHz RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10.

WorldofBay

sleep? i was in the cinema :P
    GPU: Gigabyte GeForce 660ti
    CPU: Intel i5-3570k
    Keyboard racer inside!

Quote from: Roy
    i laugh everytime i see somebody pulling on WorldofBay to overtake clean.
    biggest mistake ever.

Quote from: sam223
    Poor planning is a big problem for a lot of EA titles
    like fifa, simcity, battlefield, ...

Mopower

Just gave Sparky TS3 a try to make sure I could connect. Got in OK, put could not talk. Good thing there a message about having to turn on "push to talk". Had to go figure out how to do that ( Settings > options > capture ).

I will have a hard time doing push to talk. Especially while racing\derby. Also my TS3 is on 3rd computer. My mouth going talk before my hand ever moves.

Sparky, can we for the derby tournament turn off forcing players to use "push to talk"?

Also Sparky, got a link to your TWITCH account? Would like to watch the other teams go at it. :)  Maybe put link in 1st post Mo?

So Sparky will be extra man in the 1 on 1 matches? Does Sparky park his car in a corner and stream from there or does Sparky wreck his car before we start moving and stream from what ever car Sparky spectates from?

Or Sparky only streaming what ever matches he is in?

Sparky will go park in a corner and stream from there
    Mopower, May 31, 2015, 04:23:32 AM Logged

• Mopower

173.234.60.234 Sparky's teamspeak in case anyone didn't get it
    Mopower, May 31, 2015, 04:35:16 AM Logged

• ireadtabloids

Great fun all.  Only problem was we really needed another race for each team or a longer series.  But great work.  Awesome to have so many teams creating chaos.

Special thanks to my team.  Lurch and WorldofBay went without sleep again to have a blast with you all,  and very special thanks to Hemi who made a huge personal sacrifice to support this event.  Was good rolling with you all.
    Ryzen 1600 @3.8GHz, 16GB 2933MHz RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10.

Mopower

Great fun all.  Only problem was we really needed another race for each team or a longer series.  But great work.  Awesome to have so many teams creating chaos.

Special thanks to my team.  Lurch and WorldofBay went without sleep again to have a blast with you all,  and very special thanks to Hemi who made a huge personal sacrifice to support this event.  Was good rolling with you all.
    Thanks for coming man.Was a lot of fun, but tiring haha.

Results updated in the first post for anyone interested.
    Mopower, May 31, 2015, 06:59:13 AM Logged

• Purple44

Thanks Mo for taking the effort to set this tournament up and running the event.
    Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Thanks Mo for taking the effort to set this tournament up and running the event.

Yup, you bet. Thanks for making a team so that we could make it happen
    Mopower, May 31, 2015, 08:56:23 AM Logged

•