Author Topic: Concerning windows 10... will you upgrade to it?  (Read 7377 times)

Daystar

Thanks for the detailed report about your Windows 10 experience. I believe I will stick with my windows 7... it does everything I need. seems win10 likes to force things on people, ie updates, partition rules, offers etc.
so no thank you  :)

MamieNova

upgraded 3 different computers to windows 10, main and only problem : windows update -__-
Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

MamieNova

Come to think about it, there was a power outage today, while my computer was in sleep mode. I still have all my unsaved notepads and stuff as if it did not happen.
Windows 10 does some things pretty well (like notebooks' battery life).
Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

tolliverj

I for one will not get win 10, eveeer I'm going to wait till win 7 is no longer supported.

Daystar

I for one will not get win 10, eveeer I'm going to wait till win 7 is no longer supported.

Good tolliverj.. yeah I am the same way. I really really do not need a system which is bloated with a lot of stuff which I would never probably use anyways. Windows 7 has everything I need, and is so easy to use, and I like it's menus better. my wife has Windows 10 on her new laptop she got last month, and sometimes I am peering over her way, looking at her use the laptop, and I am telling myself thank god I don't have that system haha.  :P