Author Topic: New Flatout coming in 2016  (Read 8768 times)

TheEngiGuy

FlatOut 4 had potential, have to admit. It can be enjoyable. Simply, the physics are outdated as heck.

(Wreckfest clips are from basti).

RickyB

Bugbears ROMU engine is just soo superior - it's a different league... or a different sport even. Compared to Wreckfest, the crashes and behaviour of cars in FO4 look kind of ... what's the word? ridiculous? lame? wrong? bad? silly?

Frisker

Bugbears ROMU engine is just soo superior - it's a different league... or a different sport even. Compared to Wreckfest, the crashes and behaviour of cars in FO4 look kind of ... what's the word? ridiculous? lame? wrong? bad? silly?

I'd say ridiclous. Just... no. Maybe wrong is right word too. Ridiculously wrong. Can you say that?

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

LUNITIC_WILL

so it's better than FlatOut 3? that's good at least
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Tonza

so it's better than FlatOut 3? that's good at least

Ya the car physics are really rigid but at least the environment destruction is pretty good. Wreckfest should take a hint from it, just like back in the Flatout 1&2 days.

rhamm

I'm not sure how accurate the numbers are but SteamSpy is reporting this game has sold between 745 - 3,531 copies on Steam.  VGChartz says they've sold about 6,000 copies on PS4.

The highest number of players online at one time on Steam is 58 according to SteamCharts.com

Sounds like they've lost their asses on this game.
Intel i7 3770 3.4Ghz, Geforce GTX 670
16GB DDR3
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2 with Porsche 918 RSR
V1 Clubsport Pedals plugged into wheel as 1 device