Author Topic: Welcome to Next Car Game!  (Read 35533 times)

St. Jimmy

They can donate money by themselves in the Kickstarter so it's easy to get those ~3400 pre-orders to show in the Kickstarter.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

RacerBest

And there will be more options than just paypal to make a pledge?
Kickstarter uses Amazon Payments, not sure if they had other ways too but I remember using Amazon Payments there when pledging for Carmageddon Reincarnation.

Usmovers_02

The biggest thing I'm curious about now is if the rewards are the same and if not does my preorder here carry over and can I upgrade w/o paying the entire price.

Janne Suur-Näkki

There will be a number new reward levels with some pretty awesome stuff, and some new great content has been added to few of the old offers. But not to worry, we haven't forgotten about you guys. All pre-order customers will of course automatically get the new content for their level as well, if any, and we will be looking into making it possible to buy at least some of the additional content or equivalent on individual basis.

And not to worry, our Kickstarter campaign will only mean that you'll get to play sooner. Please be patient, you'll see ;)

Kickstarter indeed uses Amazon Payments.

PESKOVS33

What kinde a cars we can use in Kickstarter or........ ??? ???

RacerBest

Ehh what? What cars?

"Kickstarter" is a site where companies can gather money for their projects, Bugbear will collect money for developing of Next Car Game. If you though Kickstarter is the sneak-peek version of the game, it's not.  :D

Edit: If you mean cards for payment, the usual Visa and Visa Electron. But Kickstarter uses Amazon Payments so buying with Electron is not pain in the ass like with PayPal.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:54:46 PM by RacerBest »

KazzyMac

Congrats on working out the Kickstarter, you guys. More money for Bugbear, more progress for NCG. :D
My Lam0r Rig:

Corsair Graphite 780T & Corsair H100i liquid cooler
Intel i7-3930K @ 4.2Ghz
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz RAM
MSI GTX980 4G OC, 4GB GDDR5
256GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD & 2TB Samsung SATA HDD
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
27" Asus VS278Q (1ms)
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks! Any moment now...

conso1727

I'm not lying if I say that the curiosity is killing me softly.

conso1727

All my YES! are belong to Bugbear
EDIT: Will you SERIOUSLY make the schoolbus avaibile only to who will pay 60$? This would make me cry like a child who just saw his kitten dying ;-;
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:20:33 PM by conso1727 »

KazzyMac

Congrats :D Just read through the Kickstarter page. Damn, so much stuff to read and so many new screenshots and ideas.

Just a bit uncertain, though; I don't want to feel bad but since I already pre-ordered, do I need to back again on Kickstarter? (well, I guess you would WANT me to anyway xD but really I can't afford to now). I don't want you to feel like I'm a cheapskate or anything, I was just curious (I read that pre-order backers will get the Kickstarter reward stuff anyway so... well, I just like clarification.)

I'll be sure to post the Kickstarter around, there may be a few people that I can get interested in backing who may not have already done so. And again, congrats on getting the Kickstarter, and here's hoping you guys reach the 1.5 million stretch goal for the next-gen console versions. :D
My Lam0r Rig:

Corsair Graphite 780T & Corsair H100i liquid cooler
Intel i7-3930K @ 4.2Ghz
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz RAM
MSI GTX980 4G OC, 4GB GDDR5
256GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD & 2TB Samsung SATA HDD
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
27" Asus VS278Q (1ms)
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

St. Jimmy

And we're LIVE: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1470493497/next-car-game-a-motorsport-with-attitude

Do you need now an additional $350K or will you add later those who already have backed this in?
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

aerocrane

I already posted this question on twitter, but might as well post it here too. On the Kickstarter page it is stated that I should add $20 for shipping outside US for the reward tiers with physical items, but I live in Finland. Since you guys are based in Helsinki, you probably won't actually ship the rewards from the US? What should I do if I wanted to get the 99$ reward tier? Can I upgrade my current prepurchase to include the items from that Kickstarter reward tier?

PESKOVS33

Ehh what? What cars?

"Kickstarter" is a site where companies can gather money for their projects, Bugbear will collect money for developing of Next Car Game. If you though Kickstarter is the sneak-peek version of the game, it's not.  :D

Edit: If you mean cards for payment, the usual Visa and Visa Electron. But Kickstarter uses Amazon Payments so buying with Electron is not pain in the ass like with PayPal.

oh im idiot  :D :D