Author Topic: This game needs Highway and Mountain tracks please...  (Read 1585 times)

makemap

I'm quite tired of these missing tracks. I would love to see long highway circuits and the ability to crash through high rises or rooftops of buildings as shortcuts. I would love to see mountain maps and get smashed hard off the cliff. XD
I would love to see derby mode on mountain -> crash off = instant death. We also need and "Airport Derby/race mode". A large airport, not one of those crappy small ones.

I miss racing games having tunnel through mountain tracks. They are the best sight scenes in racing games ever, racing through a tunnel of mountains to a tunnel of highway bridges.

Here one of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ledo_Burma_Roads_Assam-Burma-China.gif

lobsterfran

I'm quite tired of these missing tracks. I would love to see long highway circuits and the ability to crash through high rises or rooftops of buildings as shortcuts. I would love to see mountain maps and get smashed hard off the cliff. XD
I would love to see derby mode on mountain -> crash off = instant death. We also need and "Airport Derby/race mode". A large airport, not one of those crappy small ones.

I miss racing games having tunnel through mountain tracks. They are the best sight scenes in racing games ever, racing through a tunnel of mountains to a tunnel of highway bridges.
You do know that when you rate your own post, others can see that you did this?

Anyway, back to your point... I think you've misunderstood what this game is... it's based on folk racing / banger racing / demo derby... events which never take place on alpine mountains, nor at airports, nor on the moon / underwater / in an active volcano etc etc. So, they are not "missing tracks", rather it's you who has somewhat missed the point of this game.

T3MPraw

<3

Frisker

Anyway, back to your point... I think you've misunderstood what this game is... it's based on folk racing / banger racing / demo derby... events which never take place on alpine mountains, nor at airports, nor on the moon / underwater / in an active volcano etc etc. So, they are not "missing tracks", rather it's you who has somewhat missed the point of this game.

But I'm going to add here, that when we do get the possibilities to map our own custom tracks into the game, mountain tracks could be possible. But never in the vanilla game.

<3

<3

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

Purple44

NO, NO, don't say that, I hope to someday see my dream derby pit inside of a Volcano!!  :P

If not done by Bugbear, I hope to do it with modding tools.  :D

But agree, I don't think we we see a derby volcano in stock Wreckfest. Maybe as a DLC or a mod.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

lobsterfran

NO, NO, don't say that, I hope to someday see my dream derby pit inside of a Volcano!!  :P

If not done by Bugbear, I hope to do it with modding tools.  :D

But agree, I don't think we we see a derby volcano in stock Wreckfest. Maybe as a DLC or a mod.

Purp - you forgot to rate your own post as "winner". ;D

...and I agree, with mods, I'm up for all sorts of comedy tracks... but just not in the vanilla game.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:23:14 PM by lobsterfran »

Daystar

I am all for User Created Tracks!!! as long as they are not buggy!
I might be able to help you out someday Purple with a nice Volcano track

BrianUK

Got my fingers crossed that some wonderful modder will make us a mixed surface version of the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

sam223

Got my fingers crossed that some wonderful modder will make us a mixed surface version of the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
If mod support ever happens. Took over a year, for a way to just unofficially convert .dds to .bmaps. Think errol might be stuck with the model formats,last time we spoke about a month ago he'd sent a pm to devs asking for some pointers (like he did with .bmaps) but got no reply.

My dream of this https://www.rfactorcentral.com/list.cfm?cat=Tracks&type=All for wreckfest is never gonna happen i think
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:41:25 AM by sam223 »
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2