Author Topic: Update 2015-12-03  (Read 9055 times)

[NsD] Neokrome

The same...

You can create a server in game.

Still Waiting for another fix  :)

sam223

Well i love the inner oval......and yes ive lost 2 cars too (not bothered)
My only slight criticism is that id like to see the inner have a wall all the way round instead of just the corners......as i can just see people going round the outer part and just messing around.
Keep a wall all the way round, so that they cant get back in if they get hit out of the arena.
P.S  And im number 1 in the world atm (lol not for long tho)

Love it Bugbear

Or devs could be really brutal and turn those cone barriers into steel posts :)
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740683245

St. Jimmy

European 1 with locked differential in Mixed 1... GOTTA GO FAST  8) Easily took 0.5s off my record and seems like couple others have also driven nice times in leaderboards.

Yep American 4 and European 3 were removed from the garage.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Dillinja187

The same...

You can create a server in game.

Still Waiting for another fix  :)

Yeah I know, but its such a ball ache hosting the "old school" way after being blessed with dedicated. Great update but being able to launch dedicated servers is fundamental for some........

And +1 for closing in the inner oval, it will make it tight and edgy because there is nowhere to run out and hide from the action.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:04:52 PM by Dillinja187 »
Dillinja187 Wreckfest server :- Get Amongst it !

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Dillinja187sServer

HAF-X===i4770k @ 4.5===Dark Rock Pro 2===MSI X-POWER z87===Zotac 980ti AMP Extreme===16 Gb Corsair 1866mhz=== Corsair 1200i PSU===X2 Samsung Evo Pro 256===Phillips 40" 4K monitor 4065uc===Win 8.1

DD-Indeed

Done file verification check two times now, both times it shows 100 % succeed, so no file corruption. The market and the upgrade system is broken, just now looked it again and discovered, that there is American 3 parts for sale, when you have American 2 as selected vehicle, and I was only watching parts for American 2.

EDIT: Aha, found out, that the 350 cid is on sale, when you select to show all car parts, not just specific parts for selected car. Was able to buy it, but, it still didn't show on the engine selection list.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:25:40 PM by DD-Indeed »

Firebird

I can't get a server to work too. Tried a fresh config but always crashes when I go to run. Please fix and can we have more skins for cars?
I like oval 2 short as it is. If you want a closed in circuit then play Oval 1.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:50:47 PM by Firebird »
Win 10 Pro - i5 2500K - 12GB - R9 290

DD-Indeed

I can't get a server to work too. Tried a fresh config but always crashes when I go to run. Please fix and can we have more skins for cars?

The console is broken now, we have same issue now as well. Guess it's a no go for tonight then.

Dillinja187

Yeah its most weird if you run it as admin in windows it moans about "can't find initial server.cfg" but of course its there in the same place as normal.

About the fencing in on inner oval its not really an argument saying "use oval 1" they are completly different tracks as in the inner oval is smaller and has no banking on the turns at all.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:05:29 PM by Dillinja187 »
Dillinja187 Wreckfest server :- Get Amongst it !

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Dillinja187sServer

HAF-X===i4770k @ 4.5===Dark Rock Pro 2===MSI X-POWER z87===Zotac 980ti AMP Extreme===16 Gb Corsair 1866mhz=== Corsair 1200i PSU===X2 Samsung Evo Pro 256===Phillips 40" 4K monitor 4065uc===Win 8.1

RickyB

Was the visual damage toned down again? Or am I hallucinating? Now there's less panels / debris flying around? It was so awesome before.
It's still good, but cars feel more rigid. I don't know, but it's different, isn't it? I wish there was a slider or something to adjust that to your preference.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Sorry about the hiccups, looks like a couple of nasty issues sneaked in the build.

Without a debug build I'm not sure yet what's wrong with the dedicated server, I'm afraid we need to investigate the issue tomorrow.

As the for the AM4 and EU3 disappearing from the garage, that's an unfortunate consequence of some changes we did. The cars are still available in the market and will function normally, however.

No changes have been made to visual damage.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

catn1p

Could not test the new update yet, since I have to work.

Has the shifting speed been fixed? It really is gamebreaking, even though everyone (on manual) is experiencing the same issue which equals the opportunities.

BB please let us shift comfortable! :'(

Looking forward to inner oval though, I anticipate a beautiful clusterfudge :)

Thx for the frequent updates, I'm loving the game more and more!
generally driving fair, unless being pestered
                     do you even drift?
Intel i5-4690 @ 3,5 GHz // GeForce GTX 970
8 GB RAM // 100 GB SSD // 2 TB HDD // G27

Jake97

Nice update. Had a few races on the new inner oval and i like it. I agree though that a fence down the straights are needed or like Sam has said above some nice big solid fence posts ;) Keep up the great work

DD-Indeed

Has the shifting speed been fixed? It really is gamebreaking, even though everyone (on manual) is experiencing the same issue which equals the opportunities.

BB please let us shift comfortable! :'(

It's been fixed, from N to 1 in a blink of an eye (using controller).

Felt really good, when shunted off the line like a rocket! :)

Mazay

Really nice work with the update and the inner oval!

I also think wall at outside of oval could be nice add.

One small thing which bothers me is that with controller rotation speed of wheel/tires is too slow for serious drifting. There should be some adjustment for this.
With keyboard you can turn much faster.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 09:57:42 PM by Mazay »

Frisker

Really nice work with the update and the inner oval!

I also think wall at outside of oval could be nice add.

One small thing which bothers me is that with controller rotation speed of wheel/tires is too slow for serious drifting. There should be some adjustment for this.
With keyboard you can turn much faster.

Have you tried fiddling with the ingame settings, like steering sensitivity and so?

Also I'm liking the fast pace of updates, keep it up Bugbear! I only found one issue, which is AM2 and AM3 parts showing up for my AM1, even when I have the option on to show parts only compatible with my current car. I accidentally bought wrong engine because of this :D Or was it transmission... anyway, bought something, but it doesn't matter.

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM