Author Topic: Does anyone got the Roadking model?  (Read 1780 times)

Iwasawa

Could someone send me the 3d model of roadking? I want to model a HD version. I used to have the model, but since i reinstalled the system, i dont find it anywhere.

Heddly

What type of 3d model do you need? I may have a .z3d of it, but you would need to have Zmodeler 2 to use it.

Do you have the game? If you do have Zmodeler 2 you can just import the .bgm file.

Iwasawa

I need obj format if possible. I got 3dsmax.

Heddly

Hi Iwasawa

I am not sure of what 3dsmax likes for .obj files. Zmodeler2 has multiple export options, no-mesh-split, split-by-group or split-by-materials, then there two other options, optimize-vertices and use-materials. I exported 6 versions using all with use-materials and with or without optimize-vertices.

I'd like to know what you are working on, is it a game? I have been working on a Bullet GT for rFactor. I am curious of which version works best for 3dsmax and would like to know for future reference. Keep us up to date on your project

Iwasawa

Very much thanks. In 2-3 months, i'll probably make a new model. Currently im kinda busy but i would love to remodel this.

Dummiesman

Heddly, for future reference, for most standard 3D applications, you want 'Use Materials', and 'Split by objects' for exporting OBJ from Zmodeler 2

Heddly

Thanks very much for the info Dummiesman, that will be a big help.   ;)