Author Topic: Update 2015-12-23  (Read 24282 times)

duggy

So excited to play Santa Derby but game crashes (64bit and 32bit version) as soon as i join a server :(

Anyone having same issue on Windows 10 ?

Game run perfectly (64bit) stable before the update.

I get the same but Im on win 7. This only seems to happen to certain servers so I can get multiplayer sometimes. I join a server ok then the game freezes and I have to exit wreckfest

Mohasz

It seems like BB finally got their shit together, thanks for the more frequent - and occasionally funny - updates.
Merry Christmas to all of you in the team - and on the forums - and happy New Year (hopefully a better one than 2015, when it comes to the development)!

sam223

So excited to play Santa Derby but game crashes (64bit and 32bit version) as soon as i join a server :(

I get the same but Im on win 7. This only seems to happen to certain servers so I can get multiplayer sometimes. I join a server ok then the game freezes and I have to exit wreckfest

Same for me, only had 3 attempts at a santa derby (all online). Crashed the game everytime,either at the start or mid event. win7 (64)
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Finsku

Game works fine with w10. But is Market disappeared in server lobby? I can't find it anymore..

Silver

yo how do i get the sneak peek v2 on steam, when i backed it whenever they were collecting 50k etc or w/e they didnt have it as an option.

Flying-Spirit

It happened to me on BenDover's server last night, i was able to join the first time, had to exit because chat was broken after a while (old issue), tried to rejoin three times but the game froze as soon as i hit "join the server", retried later on and was able to finally go there.
An other old issue is when i refresh the server list too often it tends to freeze the game.
Windows seven
i 7  4770k  3.50 ghz
16 gb ram
Nvidia  GTX 780

Purple44

yo how do i get the sneak peek v2 on steam, when i backed it whenever they were collecting 50k etc or w/e they didnt have it as an option.

Give this thread a read for ways to get the Sneak Peek v2.0 to show in Steam libiary:

Can't find sneak peek 2.0 in library
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Axarator

This is some real good content for the modders to try and port these little extra stuff into the full game. I have actually managed to spawn the throw a santa car + map into the full game! Quick, make backups of all the limited content for we may be able to mod them back into the game!
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

devrygrad09

With these most recent fixes, I have been playing both online and offline, and I don't know if anyone else has raced against the AI offline exclusively, but they get "taken-down" alot harder, and can take much more damage it seem like? I just finished a race on the Small Figure 8, and there should have only been 6-8 cars left out of 18 that started, there were 13 still running, which I think is a little puzzling.

It might just be the new damage dynamics but I thought it was easier for them to get taken-down/knocked out of a race.

Player 10 is AI and car is flattened, car should've been "wrecked" but continued.

Again I don't know if it is just the Track, AI, or the Damage Dynamics, but it was interesting to say the least.

Happy Holidays to all!!

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel Core 2 Quad Q 8400

GTX 760 video card

Mopower

Game seems to run choppy and jittery since the Christmas patch.  Both online and offline,so it's not a connection issue.  A few others seem to be experiencing the same thing as me.  Game ran much more smoothly prior to the Christmas patch
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

hande11

Game seems to run choppy and jittery since the Christmas patch.  Both online and offline,so it's not a connection issue.  A few others seem to be experiencing the same thing as me.  Game ran much more smoothly prior to the Christmas patch

Probably not your case, but when ever i get pop-up messages coming from Windows OS (firewall software messages for example), or get somehow Windows program bar appearing, game will become very jittery. Even when i'm back to game with full screen mode. Once i restart the whole game, frame rate is ok again.
i5 2500K, 8GB RAMDDR3 1600, Win7 64-bit
GTX 560 DCII TOP, 1GB GDDR5, Controller: keyboard (current generic powersliding biased test setup)
Elwood: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration.. don't fail me now!"

Mopower

Probably not your case, but when ever i get pop-up messages coming from Windows OS (firewall software messages for example), or get somehow Windows program bar appearing, game will become very jittery. Even when i'm back to game with full screen mode. Once i restart the whole game, frame rate is ok again.

In the last patch before this, I had that issue, and would have to restart wreckfest. Now the game is always laggy and jittery. Just slowwwww

GTAce

Can't comment on earlier build because I got the game as a Christmas gift, but the performance is indeed pretty bad. I have a rather good system and even when I turn everything down to medium with 15 AI cars, it still doesn't run smooth.
OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO (C2) - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K - CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C12P SE14 - RAM: ADATA DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1600 - GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DC2O

Firebird

Back when I was on my old 560 Ti an update for wreckfest crippled the performance for no reason. It seemed no matter the settings it just stuttered and a fresh install of drivers didn't help.
Win 10 Pro - i5 2500K - 12GB - R9 290

Mopower

Game seems to run smoother now.