Author Topic: Update 2015-12-23  (Read 24888 times)

DD-Indeed

You could do a class restrict or the "same as host option" to get rid of lawnmower. Or ask player to change and say "no mowers in this host".

Not sure how class restrict work now, when players don't have say a class A car or their class A car is now a class B car because parts have worn out. Do these players get drop from host when race starts? I have not tested this out.

Hey, I know. -.-

You should come in some time to see it yourself, that what kind of circus it is sometimes with those bunch of guys, who wanna fool around with the mowers and even FORCE the other players to use it too. And if other players won't obey, they try to kickvote them out. We have a rule for no lawnmowers, but, guess how many ignore that message or denies to obey it...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:08:19 PM by DD-Indeed »

Purple44

We can't get rid the lawnmower, we got new grass to cut!!  :D

BugbearEntertainment ?@bugbeargames

Surprise, we're still here! Update featuring a new track, repairing and our new sexy grass coming out very soon.

Will this new grass be easier on player's computers that some computers struggled with having low FPS?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:13:54 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Big c's and Bobby socks
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:18:58 PM by Mopower »
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

duggy

Surprise, we're still here! Update featuring a new track, repairing and our new sexy grass coming out very soon.

Will this new grass be easier on player's computers that some computers struggled with having low FPS?

goody...just what we need..more grass. I have to turn grass off at the moment just to get a decent fps with wreckfest...perhaps a new uprated lawn mower could cut this grass and improve frame rates

Purple44

Bugbear on it 4th uploaded Build since yesterday. Wonder if something still giving the Devs trouble?

https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/

I'm off to bed. Maybe I see a new Build when I get up.  :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

ireadtabloids

I got way too excited when I saw this.  https://twitter.com/bugbeargames/with_replies
Thought it was sure to be playable by now haha.  Guess I better aim for some sleep now too.

Still, good to know that its tantalisingly close, and if its not out today, its most likely less than a week away :)
Gaming laptop
i7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, 740m graphics/intel HD 4600, Win10.
Workstation: Xeon 1241-v3, 16GB RAM, 1050 Ti, Win10.

Cornkid

goody...just what we need..more grass. I have to turn grass off at the moment just to get a decent fps with wreckfest...perhaps a new uprated lawn mower could cut this grass and improve frame rates

lol, I fully get what you mean and as a rule I'm not one to defend BB but it may help frame rates.

Their old grass was mapped on same shadows as everything else and it used to kill frame rates because of that, maybe the new stuff will be seperate and help , although maybe not also ;)