Author Topic: Holiday greetings!  (Read 5223 times)

Team Bugbear

113058l

It’s almost time to lay down the racing gloves and enjoy the festive spirit, and to show our appreciation for all of you who have been of such an awesome support throughout the year we have a little Christmas present: Throw-A-Santa, a throwback to our early days!

Yes, we’ve got a ramp to pick up speed, a ragdoll Santa in a stylish convertible loaded with presents and a mammoth Christmas tree with a star on top. Can you guess what it means? If you can, you already know the drill: high jump with a car! Can you help Santa reach the top and touch the star? For extra laughs you can also nudge Mr. Claus when he’s up in the air. To see how high you can make it simply locate ‘Next Car Game Sneak Peek 2.0? in your Steam library, launch it and pick ‘Throw-A-Santa’ when the launcher pops up like a crisp turkey in the Christmas day.

And that’s not all: we’ve also taken the opportunity to update Wreckfest to the latest game version. After the recent onslaught of continuous updates we feel the game is in better shape than ever, so remember, if it’s been a while since you last checked it out be sure to update via Steam and join one of the many multiplayer servers or attack the track offline. Oh, and in addition to improving all-important bits here and there as well as addressing a couple of issues the update contains a fun little Christmas surprise our artists couldn’t resist putting in. Go check it out too!

Happy holidays from our entire team!

113058l

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:19:50 PM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
Team Bugbear, December 23, 2015, 07:15:15 PM Logged

• St. Jimmy

Sounds epic :o
    Hyvät Joulut ja railakkaa uutta vuotta!
    Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
    GTX 1070 8GB
    16GB CL9 2133 MHz
    750W PSU
    Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Fanatec CSR

palker

I do not have sneak peak 2.0 on steam help me please

edit: did not activate it when it was released on steam downloading now.
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:58:19 PM by palker »

citizenerased

Great fun!
    Specs: i7-4970k @ 4.6Ghz |  STRIX OC 1080Ti  |  32GB RAM  | Win10x64

Daystar

Have not downloaded yet... to busy with Christmas decorations, but will check it out later. But Wish you all a very nice Christmas, and a happy new year later!!!
    Thanks for our Christmas presents Bugbear Team! and on a side note: that is super awesome that you guys donated gifts at the hospital! you guys rock!!!

Purple44

Thanks Bugbear for some holiday cheer.  :D

citizenerased, is that a mod to get Santa and the sedan convertible into the oval track?  :o
    Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

Great fun!

How did you get the convertible to work on the oval track? I do not have it in my car market hmm

Purple44

Hmmm, unless it some photoshop trickery?

Notice the driver in the mini Euro is the regular WF driver.

t3MP . 3ROr

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to all  :)

Glædelig jul og godt nytår til alle (in Danish)

GPU: AMD R9 290X
    CPU: AMD R5 1600X
    RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2800 CL16 16GB

Controller : Xbox360@BrianUK setup or G27@GTEYE

citizenerased

Great fun!

How did you get the convertible to work on the oval track? I do not have it in my car market hmm

Quick and dirty copy and paste job. Copied the vehicle folder contents from the Sneak Peek folders.
    Specs: i7-4970k @ 4.6Ghz |  STRIX OC 1080Ti  |  32GB RAM  | Win10x64

Daystar

Haha that is what I suspected!  :D

I do not know why I have no sneak peak 2.0 in my steam app?
    oh well... I will survive without I guess! thanks for reply. - Happy Holidays to you citizenerased :P

rhamm

Merry Christmas Bugbear!  I always wanted to see Santa fly!

Windows 10
    Ryzen 7 1700X, Geforce GTX 1070
    32GB DDR4
    Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2.5 with Porsche 918 RSR
    V3 Clubsport Pedals plugged into wheel as 1 device

Purple44

oh well... I will survive without I guess! thanks for reply. - Happy Holidays to you citizenerased :P

Because you bought Next Car Game from Bugbear web site?  http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/

Quote from: Purple44;451848854984752717
    Quote from: Officers Green & Johnson;451848854984632089
    hate having to go and make myself look like an idiot, but all I have is the non steam version that was handed out on dec 5th 2013 since i backed NCG on KS, how do I get the steam version?
    seems to be non existent
    nvm i found the email

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,3011.0.html

Quote from: Janne Suur-Näkki
       Feb 14, 2014
    We're happy to let you know that we have now added a Sneak Peek 2.0 Steam key for all our pre-order customers, so you folks can get it added to your Steam library as well. We've already distributed the keys, and you should receive an email with your key shortly - please let us know if you're not receiving the email today.

An update is coming shortly as well, stay tuned!

Look like you and me will have to hunt down a Bugbear Entertainment @sendowl.com email from Feb 14, 2014 ( Next Car Game: Sneak Peek 2.0 on Steam! ) with the Steam key for Sneak Peek v2.0.

I found my old email and click on the link and you get a window showing your keys to NCG, Sneak Peek and forum badge if paid at a high enough level.

Daystar

Because you bought Next Car Game from Bugbear web site?  http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/

Quote from: Purple44;451848854984752717
    Quote from: Officers Green & Johnson;451848854984632089
    hate having to go and make myself look like an idiot, but all I have is the non steam version that was handed out on dec 5th 2013 since i backed NCG on KS, how do I get the steam version?
    seems to be non existent
    nvm i found the email

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,3011.0.html

Quote from: Janne Suur-Näkki
       Feb 14, 2014
    We're happy to let you know that we have now added a Sneak Peek 2.0 Steam key for all our pre-order customers, so you folks can get it added to your Steam library as well. We've already distributed the keys, and you should receive an email with your key shortly - please let us know if you're not receiving the email today.

An update is coming shortly as well, stay tuned!

Look like you and me will have to hunt down a Bugbear Entertainment @sendowl.com email from Feb 14, 2014 ( Next Car Game: Sneak Peek 2.0 on Steam! ) with the Steam key for Sneak Peek v2.0.

I found my old email and click on the link and you get a window showing your keys to NCG, Sneak Peek and forum badge if paid at a high enough level.

Heh to tell you the truth, I do not remember where I bought it from! guess that comes from old age ughhh lol!
    but yeah I am really more of a full gamer type of dude. cannot be bothered much with demos... I will probably search in my google mail sometime within a month
    for my purchase details... I am pretty sure the sneak peek 2.0 is cool.. but like I said, I like bigger packages more content and full... never mind me I am buzzed off
    a bunch of beers atm haha!°  oh my.... 

RickyB

Thank you so much BugBear! Happy HO-HO-HOlidays to everyone :)

drunk dancing santa is very happy :)