Author Topic: KartKraft Greenlighted by Steam  (Read 3486 times)

Heddly

KartKraft will be released June 4,2016, according to the Closed Beta Announcement.

Sign up here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/406350/announcements/detail/870691707372945378

Starting next week, we’ll be giving you the opportunity to provide your expert feedback, as well as identifying any glitches, hitches and crashes. If you miss out on the first round of testing, don’t worry; we’ll be sending out further waves of invitations in the coming weeks.

Purple44

Anybody from the Bugbear forum get a KartKraft beta key? After some problems that had to be dealt with, the first wave of beta keys went out last Friday. Another wave of beta keys are suppose to be release sometime this week.

Heddly you get one?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

No key for me yet.

Purple44

Heddly, you ever get your key?

I just stop by KartKraft Steam forum and saw this thread:

whats happening? (please read in full)

Quote from: Subaru555
KK-Alpha Is there any chance of an exact date, as most of us are expecting, as we are all fed up with the "Final Tasks work" BS. this fine piece of work sould have been released almost a year ago. in a month give or take it will be a year since early access should have dropped. it is a disapointment to see the same excuse everytime, because apparently you have been working on small final tasks for a year, which is fishy.

please come through and release the game as it is now, which would give the wider community a chance to critique and give constructive critcism on the game, which would aid you in development.

communication needs to be worked on as well, because your social media pages havent been updated in over a year.
the more you delay release the less of a market you will have, which may make the game a loss on the profit side.

this urgently needs a reply, as people have the right to know what is happening.

regards,
Subaru555

Subaru got a reply from a Dev:

Quote from: KK;2119355556476883979
Hey All,

@Jack, this is not true, we do read each and every single comment.

@Subaru, unfotunately we are unable to give you an exact date yet, but what I can say, is that we are working on the last feature before the EA release. It is in QA internally at the moment, there are some minor issues but these are being corrected at the moment. We will then test it within the overall architecture and hopefully, we will be in a position to announce an exact date. Please believe when I say, that no one wants KK to be released more than us, but it must be a quality product first and foremost, so you and the rest of our unbelievably supportive community can enjoy the game. If we do not respond at times, that means we are fully focused on dev and sometimes oversee some of the comments. Please keep the feedback coming, as it is an instrumental part of our overall improvement. Thank you so much for your support, KK-T

Definitely like to see KartKraft make it to final version someday down the road. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

Heddly, you ever get your key?

I just stop by KartKraft Steam forum and saw this thread:

whats happening? (please read in full)

Quote from: Subaru555
KK-Alpha Is there any chance of an exact date, as most of us are expecting, as we are all fed up with the "Final Tasks work" BS. this fine piece of work sould have been released almost a year ago. in a month give or take it will be a year since early access should have dropped. it is a disapointment to see the same excuse everytime, because apparently you have been working on small final tasks for a year, which is fishy.

please come through and release the game as it is now, which would give the wider community a chance to critique and give constructive critcism on the game, which would aid you in development.

communication needs to be worked on as well, because your social media pages havent been updated in over a year.
the more you delay release the less of a market you will have, which may make the game a loss on the profit side.

this urgently needs a reply, as people have the right to know what is happening.

regards,
Subaru555

Subaru got a reply from a Dev:

Quote from: KK;2119355556476883979
Hey All,

@Jack, this is not true, we do read each and every single comment.

@Subaru, unfotunately we are unable to give you an exact date yet, but what I can say, is that we are working on the last feature before the EA release. It is in QA internally at the moment, there are some minor issues but these are being corrected at the moment. We will then test it within the overall architecture and hopefully, we will be in a position to announce an exact date. Please believe when I say, that no one wants KK to be released more than us, but it must be a quality product first and foremost, so you and the rest of our unbelievably supportive community can enjoy the game. If we do not respond at times, that means we are fully focused on dev and sometimes oversee some of the comments. Please keep the feedback coming, as it is an instrumental part of our overall improvement. Thank you so much for your support, KK-T

Definitely like to see KartKraft make it to final version someday down the road. :)

no Purple, no key for me. Just gonna wait for the EA and see what users have to say then. I will probably wait for a sale  if the game gets positive reviews. Thanks for the post.