Author Topic: New cars for Next car game!  (Read 7694 times)

Daystar

_                                                                           what?                                                                                      _  oh nevermind                       -                                                       
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 10:39:35 AM by Daystar »

Roadside Repair

Car suggestions:

1950's Caddilac
1950's Chevrolet Bel Air
VW T1 and T3 van
American Schoolbus
Volvo Amazon
Saab
1960's and 70's Mercedes
Peugeot 404
Citroen DS
And the ultimate European Banger: Ford Granada
Do not drunk that I think and drive.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
Intel Core i5-4570 CPU 3.2 Ghz
Windows 10 x64
Logitech WingmanMan Formula Force GP

It would be awesome if they put some sort of Boxed truck, like the UPS ones!!!!! It would be the funniest thing to see them flip at the first curve hahaha

Daystar

It would be awesome if they put some sort of Boxed truck, like the UPS ones!!!!! It would be the funniest thing to see them flip at the first curve hahaha

Yeah IKR! or even a simple van, like an 80's style van with them big windows on the sides. I bet a lot of skinners would have fun putting retro graphics on them!  :D

Daystar

Doesn't even have to have big windows. something like this van would even be nice to see tumbling down a hill!

VTEC YO

Would be nice to see some 90's cars in this game as there are alot of cars of this era in scrap yards currently especially cars like the Toyota Camry.
Also known as ktheminecraftfan on the BeamNG forums.

future automotive mechanic hopefully.

rat@@

Doesn't even have to have big windows. something like this van would even be nice to see tumbling down a hill!

im realy whant to ride Dajiban in wreckfest

il try to make one soon

BayBiker2000

I drove some interesting ones:

1970 Cadillac S&S Hearse
Peugeot 505 Turbo Wagon
1983 BMW 320i
1976 Toyota Corolla 4 speed 2 door RWD

Basically all junkyard beaters except the hearse.

Daystar

Hey how about some cars I used to own?  IE: 67' Chevy Impala *-* 79 Lincoln Continental *.* 71 Ford Galaxie 500 
just spitting these out there for any chance to get one of these type of cars in before final release of game!

And yes I love and miss my babies! if only these cars I had could tell the stories! lol nvm that, I might end up in a cell!

The Very End

Hehe, you guys sure love those big american cars? :D
What about those small folkrace cars? <3
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 11:19:04 AM by The Very End »

Daystar

What about those quote folkrace cars? <3

Haha sorry bout that. I come from California and in my teens (80's) I started getting these era type of cars. and ofc the Americans love big cars... means more steel to protect us. as opposed to the newer plastic baring cars of late!  I would much prefer to drive a 70's - 80's CADILLAC as opposed to a 2000's wimpy car that has a lot of plastic up front! js bro ;)

Tonza

Haha sorry bout that. I come from California and in my teens (80's) I started getting these era type of cars. and ofc the Americans love big cars... means more steel to protect us. as opposed to the newer plastic baring cars of late!  I would much prefer to drive a 70's - 80's CADILLAC as opposed to a 2000's wimpy car that has a lot of plastic up front! js bro ;)
Haha quite sure modern cars are way safer despite all the plastic Daystar ;) though they all look the same and boring. Wouldn't pass up an opportunity cruising down old american classic on a nice summer night though!!! Had a ride to an american car festival last summer on a 60' Chrysler Imperial, and it was a blast

Daystar

Haha quite sure modern cars are way safer despite all the plastic Daystar ;) though they all look the same and boring. Wouldn't pass up an opportunity cruising down old american classic on a nice summer night though!!! Had a ride to an american car festival last summer on a 60' Chrysler Imperial, and it was a blast

Yeah your probably right. glad you had a chance to have a ride in an American classic car! which reminds me, I will be going to a car show next month. will be taking lots of pics that day  :D

the fiat is already in game :)

That is 850.
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro

What about those small folkrace cars? <3

BIG folkrace american cars!  8)

And 940 / 740 Volvos sedan & Wagon.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:58:29 PM by Rocket455Man [FIN] »
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro