Author Topic: New cars for Next car game!  (Read 5955 times)

Daystar

I would not mind having a Gatling Gun mounted on my rooftop, you know... taking out them pesky Euro Cars haha... would be quite fun actually. and wow the replays would be awesome I bet!

Car suggestions:

1950's Caddilac
1950's Chevrolet Bel Air
VW T1 and T3 van
American Schoolbus
Volvo Amazon
Saab
1960's and 70's Mercedes
Peugeot 404
Citroen DS
And the ultimate European Banger: Ford Granada
Do not drunk that I think and drive.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
Intel Core i5-4570 CPU 3.2 Ghz
Logitech WingmanMan Formula Force GP

It would be awesome if they put some sort of Boxed truck, like the UPS ones!!!!! It would be the funniest thing to see them flip at the first curve hahaha

Daystar

It would be awesome if they put some sort of Boxed truck, like the UPS ones!!!!! It would be the funniest thing to see them flip at the first curve hahaha

Yeah IKR! or even a simple van, like an 80's style van with them big windows on the sides. I bet a lot of skinners would have fun putting retro graphics on them!  :D

Daystar

Doesn't even have to have big windows. something like this van would even be nice to see tumbling down a hill!

VTEC YO

Would be nice to see some 90's cars in this game as there are alot of cars of this era in scrap yards currently especially cars like the Toyota Camry.
Also known as ktheminecraftfan on the BeamNG forums.

future automotive mechanic hopefully.

rat@@

Doesn't even have to have big windows. something like this van would even be nice to see tumbling down a hill!

im realy whant to ride Dajiban in wreckfest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-j29ozp_yM
il try to make one soon