Author Topic: 1978/1979 Dodge Magnum  (Read 1725 times)

78MagnumGuy

Good day Team of BugBear Entertainment!,

I am absolutely hooked onto Wreckfest so far & have been with the franchise since the original Flatout. Tonight I had one of those quick thoughts and I wanted to give it a try, especially since the game is still in development, I feel like this is the time to ask!

I have attached a few pictures of a 1978/1979 Dodge Magnum'.. a, without a doubt, stunning and unique looking car, which - unfortunately - hasn't made it into any videogames to this day. I would absolutely love to see it - well, your interpretation and slightly changed design, in Wreckfest. It'd be a first for this car & it would do more than well in your demolition derby-style Wreckfest!

I do realize it is much to ask to create this car completely from scratch to put into your game, but you have done an outstanding job on the Firebird/Camaro, Caprice/Cutlass, Olds 442.. so far. Not to mention the cars in previous Flatout titles.

It would be crazy to know that you could put this very car into your game - which, for me, would make it game of the year already.

Also I won't be letting you off without any information that you can spare out on researching after seeing how close you stick to manufracturer data on the other cars in Wreckfest!

In 1978 a 318 5.2l V8, 360 5.9l V8 & 400 6.6l V8 were available. The transmission's a 3spd A727. More additional info on weight, gear ratio, hp, torque & measurements.. can be found here -->  http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/dodge/magnum_1gen/magnum_1gen_xe/1978.html

I do appreciate your consideration. Thank You,

~
HP ProBook 470 G1,  i7-4702MQ @2.20GHz, 8GB Ram, Intel HD Graphics 4600 & AMD Radeon HD 8750M, Win7 Professional x64, Xbox One Controller

Orbotnive T

That looks as if it could take and do a lot of damage  :o

reckon you could get a hot tub in that engine bay  :P

Fear the magnum

78MagnumGuy

Haha, you bet! It's a strong boat. As for the hot tub in the engine bay.. you certainly could fit one in there & still have the engine in place, XD

~
HP ProBook 470 G1,  i7-4702MQ @2.20GHz, 8GB Ram, Intel HD Graphics 4600 & AMD Radeon HD 8750M, Win7 Professional x64, Xbox One Controller

Mopower

There is a thread for car suggestions. I just picked up a 76 Chrysler cordoba which is similar to the magnum. 
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

78MagnumGuy

Indeed it is! Does it have the 'rich corinthian leather'? Haha

GeorgeNole

Here is my ride pre-Tahoe days... It was nice to finally have some more power options on my Tahoe but I miss the dart.

1968 Dodge Dart 270 with a 318 V8. Fuuuuunnnn
??? ?????? ???  ?llon.ru - ????????-??????? ???????? ? ?????????. ??????? ?????, ????????? ????. ???????? ???????? ?? ?????? ?????? ? ???????.