Author Topic: Update 2016-02-26  (Read 19500 times)

DD-Indeed

Cars are now made from cardboard and no more drifting as before. Wreckfest was so fun but with this update, it's just Wreck as fest is over for me. Sad.

What you mean, that they won't drift anymore ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw2cQHF4joA&

I mean I cannot drift anymore as before. I have played hours with older and new and I see a real difference. It's my opinion, my observation.

Don't worry bud, you find the good setups again and it will go nicely. The change in handling hasn't been dramatic since the November, it's pretty much the same with minor tweaks here and there. :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:46:11 AM by DD-Indeed »

Orbotnive T

Because no, pad is definitely not supported. Even trying to assign the "left,right,up,down" entries in the input settings, the pad events are not supported at all, that's the point.

Not trying to argue for the sake of it but I've changed joypad buttons to leftrightupdown before, it worked. I'm not using usual pads, it's a Logic3 pad some generic yrs old POS. But button assignment worked tho.

Stuntman Mike

Because no, pad is definitely not supported. Even trying to assign the "left,right,up,down" entries in the input settings, the pad events are not supported at all, that's the point.

Not trying to argue for the sake of it but I've changed joypad buttons to leftrightupdown before, it worked. I'm not using usual pads, it's a Logic3 pad some generic yrs old POS. But button assignment worked tho.

Sorry about this, you're right, I'm wrong. I was trying to do this in the keyboard settings (in fact very similar to gamepad settings)... now pad is working to browse GUI. One just have to do it, as it's not supported by default.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Bobby Koticks

Like the new grass. Frame-rate seems to have improved a lot on my old-ass GTX560. Good job, Bugbear!  8)

Edit: At least on the older tracks. Fluid. Mixed 1 is noticeably belove 60 fps with the same settings :c Oh well, might have to invest in a new graphics card.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:18:06 PM by Bobby Koticks »
my opinions are facts

ireadtabloids

GTX 560 won't support for Vulkan and has limited support for DirectX 12 so its definitely close to upgrade time.
Keep an eye out for a successor to the GTX 960 appearing in the second half of the year.  AMD has some good cards on the way soon too.
Although we're unlikely to get any solid details until June.
Gaming laptop
i7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, 740m graphics/intel HD 4600, Win10.
Workstation: Xeon 1241-v3, 16GB RAM, 1050 Ti, Win10.

Musgroove

Any news on getting the g25/27 H-shifter to work properly? I'm dying to play this game with it.

Tapio Vierros

Any news on getting the g25/27 H-shifter to work properly? I'm dying to play this game with it.
There has been work done on tuning sequential and H-shifter, or do you mean there is something wrong in the hardware support?

adrianasveidas

VR compatability comfirmed?

Purple44

Bugbear testing out a new Build today:

https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Tester

There has been work done on tuning sequential and H-shifter, or do you mean there is something wrong in the hardware support?

Also with the latest build it still takes over a second between every gear change when using the H-shifter.
With sequantial everything has always been ok, without any delays between gears.

I really hope this will be fixed soon... :o

Mopower

Also with the latest build it still takes over a second between every gear change when using the H-shifter.
With sequantial everything has always been ok, without any delays between gears.

I really hope this will be fixed soon... :o

lol you haven't played with sequential if you think everything has always been okay. Car shifts slower than the world's dryest turd.
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Purple44

Bugbear testing another Build today. Does this mean we might see a new Build release this week? Or maybe be ready by next week?

https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

St. Jimmy

Easter bunny is planting eggs already? ;) Could be that we get new build soon.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR