Author Topic: Tracks and Cars???  (Read 3631 times)

madmax1100

I have recently received this alpha game via steam. I have seen all the pictures of different cars and tracks, but I can only find ONE track and 3 cars.. Where are these tracks, do you have to unlock them?

Orbotnive T

Do you have the demo only? Or
next car game throw a santa and
next car game wreckfest underneath?

Finsku

Have you updated game? Sounds like you don't have automatic updates on.
Only what you need to "unlock"  are cars which you can find from market (top menu bar button Market)

madmax1100

Do you have the demo only? Or
next car game throw a santa and
next car game wreckfest underneath?

I got the game Friday.
It has Throw Santa and a SneekPeek
Next Car game is underneath

madmax1100

Have you updated game? Sounds like you don't have automatic updates on.
Only what you need to "unlock"  are cars which you can find from market (top menu bar button Market)

Well its got the Crew Stuff which from reading what people are talking about is new.
I have just one track.. Is that normal for single player?

How many tracks are there and how many cars are there?

I see one track, 3 cars, which is why I am asking if they have to be unlocked?
If not, if the tracks are all there in single player, I don't have them..

Purple44

Are you clicking the the arrows < > beside track pic to change track?

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

madmax1100

LOL,

So obvious I didn't see it lol.

Thank you for the picture..

So beyond that, the game has 3 starting car choices and the cars unlock as you get more money?

Purple44

As you do races and derbys, either offline or online, you will get credits after the race is over. The more cars\players in the race and how high up you finish, will pay you more credits.

At the top the screen, you will see the Market tab. Click that and you will see a Parts tab and a Cars tab. Click Cars tab to see the list of cars to buy and how many credits they will cost.

St. Jimmy

In this build you also need to recruit/assign a crew for your car before you can drive. I wondered why I can't start a singleplayer race until I realized that the car I had chose didn't have crew assigned.

The game should've every car available to be bought. Have you scrolled down the list?
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

madmax1100

When I first got the game last week.. there were 3 Cars I could purchase in the garage and ONLY 3 cars.
I bought two.

Then I have been unable to open the garage since. I have sold off 1 car, and now I have one car in my game period.

The garage menu doesn't open, I am sure there is an undocumented reason for that two.

I doubt I wil sell my last car as I will have nothing to drive  and nowhere to "buy" another car...

Heddly

As you do races and derbys, either offline or online, you will get credits after the race is over. The more cars\players in the race and how high up you finish, will pay you more credits.

At the top the screen, you will see the Market tab. Click that and you will see a Parts tab and a Cars tab. Click Cars tab to see the list of cars to buy and how many credits they will cost.

Try what Purple44 said. The game opens in the Garage when it starts, click Market, then Cars. Scroll up or down to see all available Cars and the amount it will cost. Click Buy to purchase the car.

Purple44

When I first got the game last week.. there were 3 Cars I could purchase in the garage and ONLY 3 cars.
I bought two.

Then I have been unable to open the garage since. I have sold off 1 car, and now I have one car in my game period.

The garage menu doesn't open, I am sure there is an undocumented reason for that two.

I doubt I wil sell my last car as I will have nothing to drive  and nowhere to "buy" another car...

Are you say the market button at the top of the garage screen not opening new window when you click on it so you can buy the cars?

DD-Indeed

To OP: You just have very old version of the game, if you have only 3 cars, 1 track and no market. Verify your game file catche, update the game and you're good to go.

Purple44

To OP: You just have very old version of the game, if you have only 3 cars, 1 track and no market. Verify your game file catche, update the game and you're good to go.

But then how did madmax sell his 2 cars if he don't have the new Build? But is strange he had 3 cars, that what we had in Build #1 and #2. Here a pic of how to verify your Wreckfest:

DD-Indeed

But then how did madmax sell his 2 cars if he don't have the new Build? But is strange he had 3 cars, that what we had in Build #1 and #2. Here a pic of how to verify your Wreckfest:

Corrupt game files ? Reinstalling the game should work.