Author Topic: what if Flatout 1 had wreckfest graphics  (Read 4510 times)

tolliverj

who else thinks this would be awesome maybe once modding gets going in this game some one can port the Flatout 1 cars to wreckfest and they would have to be graphically redone.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:20:43 PM by tolliverj »

WorldofBay

if i could choose, i'd take flatout1 AI and cars, flatout2 derby mode and wreckfest graphics and physics.

so basically nothing from wreckfest content, kinda sad...
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce 660ti
CPU: Intel i5-3570k
Keyboard racer inside!

Quote from: Roy
i laugh everytime i see somebody pulling on WorldofBay to overtake clean.
biggest mistake ever.

Quote from: sam223
Poor planning is a big problem for a lot of EA titles
like fifa, simcity, battlefield, ...

tolliverj

haha that is sad i mean its not a bad game but i don't like sim games very much.

Adenru

There is Bonebreaker mod (adds bonebreaker) to FO2 and it has FO1 controls feel.

WorldofBay

you mean bonecracker?

the car with the turning radius of an australian road train, that is the car i miss the least.
Keyboard racer inside!

biggest mistake ever.

Finsku

I'm waiting someone ports FO1 tracks into Wreckfest  :P Nothing bad to say about WF's tracks, but there's missing some little crazier and more destructible tracks.

DD-Indeed

I'm waiting someone ports FO1 tracks into Wreckfest  :P Nothing bad to say about WF's tracks, but there's missing some little crazier and more destructible tracks.

This. +1

Daystar

Totally agree with you!

Adenru

We all agree on this.

The Very End

Im still horny on the track editor / support! Screw F1 tracks, Ill do Chalk Cannyon anyday ;)

Finsku

(snip) Nothing bad to say about WF's tracks (snip)
Okay (this goes offtopic) but there is one thing what I hate: concrete walls! Example Tarmac 2 (if I remember right) has sharp turns and walls near of track. Hitting to concrete walls car sometimes sticks to wall, "kicks" car that it will spinn (with light touch) or then your wheel jumps top of the concrete wall  >:( >:(

DD-Indeed

Okay (this goes offtopic) but there is one thing what I hate: concrete walls! Example Tarmac 2 (if I remember right) has sharp turns and walls near of track. Hitting to concrete walls car sometimes sticks to wall, "kicks" car that it will spinn (with light touch) or then your wheel jumps top of the concrete wall  >:( >:(

One ''suffer'' over here too, those concrete walls are super bouncy and I hate it too, when the car ''climbs'' up them. They should take slighty off some of the bounce and add more weight to the cars, that should help a bit.

Purple44

One ''suffer'' over here too, those concrete walls are super bouncy and I hate it too, when the car ''climbs'' up them. They should take slighty off some of the bounce and add more weight to the cars, that should help a bit.

But if add more weight to the cars then I can't get Muscle 4 car up on 2 wheels. Before Build #10, I could go up on 2 wheels for a ways , then usually save it and bring car back down to 4 wheels. Now with Build #10, I can only get the 2 wheels off the ground about a foot. If add more weight to the cars, maybe car only goes 6 inches!  :P

We were unable to import Flatout 1 tracks into Flatout 2. Would think it will be harder to get FO1 tracks into Wreckfest.

But one Flatout track that been requested a lot in the forum is the Crash Alley track.  :D

But with 24 cars, I think I would make the middle section wider by added a third row of whoop-de-dews so track would less likely to get totally block with wrecked cars and I would make it a figure 8 race so the cars would have to cross in the middle section at some point.  :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

tolliverj

or just have some tracks have locked number of ai's, but i don't think they can put any thing from flatout into this game not even tracks or names of flatout cars they can't put nothing at all witch sucks they need to buy the flatout series back badly. i mean the current owners aren't even doing any thing with the game franchise.

WorldofBay

oh yes they do. they make a flatout4.
Keyboard racer inside!

biggest mistake ever.