Author Topic: Forum badges  (Read 25464 times)

WolfSkyline

Cool looking badges
R.I.P Mathilde <3

TORNADOmike

And what if you did flatout with the aircraft? In my opinion if you try it out would be awesome game. Racing on airplanes! wow! I have lots of ideas!

SapoPT

I think i dont see anyone badge, do i have one?

Purple44

I have a TEAMMEMBER badge under my name.

I see no badge under your name SapoPT.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

SapoPT

Ah ok, i see that but don't see any under my name =( I think i have some problem, already registered the key

Purple44

Ah ok, i see that but don't see any under my name =( I think i have some problem, already registered the key

Could send an email here:

If you purchased a pre-order option with a badge and registered the CD key on the forum, and still can't see a badge, please contact us at support@bugbear.fi.

Just a heads up to people to get a badge you had to get atleast the 2nd tear, weekend smasher didnt include a badge for the forums. Personally i aint in to fluf/extra's much unless its something i really want so weekend it is for me  :P

Just to get that out the way so you dont bother the admins should this be the problem  ;)

Just to be clear, you did pre-order at Bugbear pre-order page, not pledge at Kickstarter and pre-order at a level that would get you a badge?

SapoPT

Not sure of the level, i plegged enought to get the game, i remember that, something like 20€ i think :X

Purple44

Look at your Send Owl email, it will say what level your pre-order is at. Paste level here, I'm sure someone here can tell you if you get a forum badge or not.

Cga95

Just checking to see if mine shows up :D

keeza

Me too  :P

SonicAndSmoke

Hello World, just checkin' my badge.  :)
i7 2600k @ 4.5 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 1866 / GTX 670 @ 1241/3506 / Xbox 360 Pad / Win 8.1 64bit

The Very End

Heyhey!

I first backed with 25 bucks, but desided to back one more time, this time around with 50. How can I link them togheter so I get the tier 70 rewards? I know it's stupid that I did not back that amount in first place, but anyhow, done is done and I hope I will be able to join the 70 tier rewards even tho it's 20+50 purchace :)

Edit: sent a mail to support@bugbear.fi , hopefully they can fix :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:58:34 AM by The Very End »

raf7244

Hi!
Checking badges...  done!
Junior forum archaeologist.

Hellhound1

Just checking also :D

Kaasu

Good that the badges are working and everything. Also. Is it ok If example. I have 2 badges since I wanted to support the game more and bought the game 2 times, different payment option tho. I like the badges tho and would like to keep them both :P