Author Topic: Would this car fit the game ?  (Read 1763 times)

Adam

Hello !

Im a huge fan of flatout since the first flatout game. Basicly flatout is the prefect racing game for me :D So i made some skecthes of a car that i think would fit the game. I would be really happy if i see this car (based on my drawings, or just like this one ) in the game if its possible :) Let me know what you think about it ! And sorry for mistakes in the grammar if there are some :D

http://imm.io/1mQkq
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:32:58 AM by Adam »

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks for the drawing, Adam, looks like a killer ride :D
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Adam

Thank you for checking out my drawing ! :) I would like to ask you, if is there any possibility to create this car in the game ? I know that you are busy and you probably have the design of cars that you want to make for the game, but could you make a car based on this drawing ? It would be a "dream come true" for me :) I totally understand if its not possible, im just curious.

Thank you for your time , and all the best ! :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:13:35 PM by Adam »

69Imperial

Yeah, if you have a thousand Uncle Sams on hand.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

LUNITIC_WILL

I like it
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Ben Lind

Thank you for checking out my drawing ! :) I would like to ask you, if is there any possibility to create this car in the game ? I know that you are busy and you probably have the design of cars that you want to make for the game, but could you make a car based on this drawing ? It would be a "dream come true" for me :) I totally understand if its not possible, im just curious.

Thank you for your time , and all the best ! :)

Nice drawing Adam!

We appreciate all ideas and a lot of them are taken into consideration. We do get a lot of requests however so there's no way we can implement them all.
Don't let that slow you down though but keep drawing. We all value your effort.
Overly talkative 3D-artist

MrHawk

Nice car keep up the good work.

DESTROYER

That's a nice sketch! I would like to see a car like this in the game.  :)

Adam

Thank you guys ,and i think i will be doing some other cars in the near future . It means a lot if you say something positive about my work. All the best ! :)