Author Topic: Track deformations  (Read 2023 times)

L34D

hi,
I think this would be a cool feature for NCG:

(1:27)

races will be much more interesting about time when you really need to find the best racingline over the race.
This feature also fits quiet nice to NCG because it plays so much in dirt-tracks from what ive seeing sofar.

deadmoroz14

This will only frustrate you. It will cause spins and other stuff which is not likely in arcade racing about smashing other cars.
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

Usmovers_02

This will only frustrate you. It will cause spins and other stuff which is not likely in arcade racing about smashing other cars.

Actually I think it's a feature that would fit in a FO style game VERY well. Don't forget... all that extra debris also causes crashes and spins...

Bullet GT

Track deformation should not be so heavy to actually make you get stuck. Still, something like Sega Rally Revo would be very nice. It didn't make you much slower, but it felt am lot rougher in the last lap than on start of the race.

Great feature, would REALLY love to see that in NCG!

AutoAssassin11

I like the idea of dust behind cars, sliding in mud, mud getting on the cars, and ruts developing. That's the one thing  I loved about motorstorm so much!

Número 7

This is a excellent idea, having ruts and dust would be really great! But to combat frustrating spin offs that some people have said, why not include a rewind feature like most other racing games have now?

Cursy

We had a thread in tracks on the same idea:
http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,602.0.html

And I would love to see that in NCG!!
I feel the need for destruction :D

Usmovers_02

I agree that if it is included it shouldn't be as extreme as it is in the posted videos.

DeadMac

it would be great on some bends or near water or on straights for some nice side hits to slow people down but it would be a fine line between fun and upsetting lol

TPEHAK

It will be really good to make some tracks with dry tough ground, and other tracks with wet deformed ground, and you can change what you like more.
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME