Author Topic: PRE ORDER RECEIPT  (Read 2374 times)

goodnews13

Just preordered through PayPal.  How can I get a receipt/proof that I made that preorder?   PayPal has my incorrect email address, but you have my correct one.

Joonas Laakso

You should have received email from both us and "SendOwl". Please check your junk/spam folders. If you can't find it, contact us at support@bugbear.fi with all details and we'll get you sorted.

Eggtooth

Same thing happened to me. I've sent you an email adress.

Eggtooth

Uhm, I've sent an email to Bugbear but I haven't received any answer... Come on... what's the matter?

Eggtooth

Is Support even working in Bugbear? Come on, almost one week of waiting and no answer... What the hell is going on Bugbear? I've sent email with details and explanation but they are being ignored...

I won't be buying again same product because you cannot solve this problem. I am dissapointed. I don't know, maybe I gave not enough details. I gave EVERYTHING I could including transaction screenshot, order ID, Transaction Receipt and my situation. Had no answer since last week. Guys, what's happening? I pre-ordered this game, but stuff wasn't delivered to my current email, what can I do? Is Refund possible after changing email on paypal?

I am severly dissapointed in you Bugbear :(
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:41:06 PM by Eggtooth »

Joonas Laakso

I am really sorry about any delays. We've had people fall ill and support requests have backed up. That's no excuse, but that's what's going on. Working through them now. You'll hear from us soon.

Eggtooth

I am really sorry about any delays. We've had people fall ill and support requests have backed up. That's no excuse, but that's what's going on. Working through them now. You'll hear from us soon.

No problem man, I didn't know it... Damn I feel bad.

Joonas Laakso

No problem man, I didn't know it... Damn I feel bad.

Don't. We should absolutely reply to all support requests within a day. Because it's new to us is no excuse. We're still learning this and need to know when we're not delivering what you expect. :)

Tonza

I need quick help! I got information that the email i used when purchasing expires 24.9! How can i change it so i can get the sneak peek and the early version and the Steam key?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:19:29 PM by Tontsa »

Tonza

Please help as soon as possible. Only few days left.

Joonas Laakso

I need quick help!

I've already replied to you over email, but just as a reference to others: please send us email to support@bugbear.fi with your troubles and we'll get you sorted in a day or so (or over the weekend).

Tonza

I need quick help!

I've already replied to you over email, but just as a reference to others: please send us email to support@bugbear.fi with your troubles and we'll get you sorted in a day or so (or over the weekend).

Sorry, my phone did not show that mail, thanks for all help :)