Author Topic: 185 mph into the wall, and tumbling for days!  (Read 1701 times)

Daystar

Now why cant our cars get up to these speeds?

wish our cars would roll like this in WF! wtf lol

Sorry for low quality.. it is what it is.                                                     Glad the guy was ok after that!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:03:30 PM by Daystar »

Orbotnive T

Not many people will ever get a ride like that, far fewer would walk away from a crash like that :S Can you imagine the G's? i can't even.

Zebulon55

LOL
That's why we're better off doing it in a game. And get a new car every race.

I've got some nice long rolls (and airtime) in Wreckfest. I'm prone to it, though. hehe

Purple44

But how fast was that car going? 150mph, 200 mph?

Wreckfest cars not going that fast. You might get to around a 100 mph down the straightway at the oval 2 track.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

Wreckfest cars not going that fast. You might get to around a 100 mph down the straightway at the oval 2 track.

he hit around 185 mph which is insane indeed.
and yeah you are correct Purp.. I have only topped one of my cars speeds at 123mph.

Suppose we at least need one nascar car in the game? hehe in my dreams.

Purple44

and yeah you are correct Purp.. I have only topped one of my cars speeds at 123mph.

You can see how well my memory works!!  The speed was in the title of thread.  :-[
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

You can see how well my memory works!!  The speed was in the title of thread.  :-[

Ahh don't worry about your memory.. comes with age. I'm just a couple years younger than you and I often forget things!  :-X

So yeah I just checked my best car for speed and I was correct... 123mph

Dummiesman

Not many people will ever get a ride like that, far fewer would walk away from a crash like that :S Can you imagine the G's? i can't even.

Imagine the G's in this! @ 1:55 Austin Dillon goes from a high rate of speed to ZERO.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:02:50 AM by Dummiesman »

Heddly

Watch this at Bristol Speedway.  :o

Daystar

Imagine the G's in this! @ 1:55 Austin Dillon goes from a high rate of speed to ZERO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nil-JbQY38&feature=youtu.be&t=112

Wow... that catch fence got shredded the F&%Ked up! now this is the definition of horrifying!

Daystar

Watch this at Bristol Speedway.  :o

http://youtu.be/r-r3jIgrSiY

OMG... ripped in half? wha what!!! and he survived.. Whew! that was close for him. God said it was not time for him...
really amazing seeing that car rip wide open, yet he survived. amazing really!

Daystar

Just throwing this in here... this vid is from before Nascar had safer barriers installed. 1961 video.

things are much safer these days, concerning high speed Nascar racing.  I still wish they would remove the speed Restrictor plates.. but it is, what it is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restrictor_plate

G'nite y'all, time for this boy to hit the sack... been up all nite drinking hehe