Author Topic: Rankings  (Read 1235 times)

Iwasawa

Is that possible to have online rankings? It would be good to connect your account to your ingame profile, so the data does not loose if you reinstall your system or something. I dont think in this as a big thing. Just some info about the player who joined, like how long is he playing, how much races he have, most used car, most played gametype or something like that.

AutoAssassin11

I like the sound of that!

Firmar

Rankings is ok.
But two things needed for that: proper anti-cheat and score system, that will consider all in-game actions\disconnects and allow to report players like in DOTA 2.
I'm sending transmission

KingOfTheCakes

If possible, along with online Ranking I would like to see some Multiplayer stats as well. (Win/Loss Ratio, Number of Wrecks/Opponents destroyed, Time/Distance Driven etc.)
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Teho

If possible, along with online Ranking I would like to see some Multiplayer stats as well. (Win/Loss Ratio, Number of Wrecks/Opponents destroyed, Time/Distance Driven etc.)

This would be fun! I'd like to see some trivial stuff also, like square inches of metal twisted, number of headlights smashed, time spent on air, time spent in contact etc.