Author Topic: [v0.05] Blender BGO Exporter  (Read 28493 times)

LegoVogeL

I'm new to modding but wanted to give it a go. I went ahead and installed Blender 2.77 and the BGO 3 exporter addon. After setting everything up I downloaded the example files and exported the simpletrack.blend to simpletrack.BGO3 (all done inside the mods folder under the right paths). Than I tried to convert bgo3 file to the scne file with the build_asset.bat script but this gives me the following error:

Code: [Select]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\tools> build_asset.bat "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\mods\example\data\track\simpletrack\simpletrack.BGO3"
Building Scene: c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/bugbear entertainment/mods/example/data/track/simpletrack/simpletrack.bgo3
CommandLine:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\tools\bgeometry.exe"
        -v
        -input "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\mods\example\data\track\simpletrack\simpletrack.BGO3"
        -output "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\mods\example\data\track\simpletrack\simpletrack.scne"
Assert failed! c:\j\workspace\f4online_pc_code\depot\branches\f4online\Library\blib\src\bcore/FileSizeType.h(39): "std::numeric_limits<INT32>::max()>=mValue && std::numeric_limits<INT32>::min()<=mValue"

I tried it with the included bgo3 file first and it worked fine.
Am I missing out something or what is wrong?

SkatNMax

Hello,

I want to create some mods for Wreckfest with Blender. So i have made all step to run the exemple.blend car in the game (Blender exemple>BGO3>Buil_Asset....), the result is okay, the car run in game.
But in the car select menu, the exemple car appear and when i pick an other car and repick the exemple car the game shutdown. Sometime i have the message "Vertex buffer out of memory".

I will try tu make model less heavy to see will what happen.

So if anybody have an idea to resolve this porblem. i will take it  :D

(sorry for my roughly english)