Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 114791 times)

Purple44

Thanks End for doing the race version.  :D

Is the last white line the checkpoint for the turn around at the tops? If so, suggest might paint that line red, so guys know for sure how high they got to go before turning around.

Derby version look fun too, especially that first HIT!
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Thanks :D Yeah, will add some lines on top there. The barriers shows the too sector border, but it is hard knowing where the inside is. Will fix that.

Ps: performance is not bad either, using only low poly trees here, which of course looks ass up close, but on distance they look alright.

Zebulon55

Thanks :D Yeah, will add some lines on top there. The barriers shows the too sector border, but it is hard knowing where the inside is. Will fix that.

Ps: performance is not bad either, using only low poly trees here, which of course looks ass up close, but on distance they look alright.
Hey, that was post 1337. How leet. ????

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Hey, that was post 1337. How leet. ????

Sorry, emojis are screwed from android. Maybe this one... 8^)

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

sam223

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

STRmods

Christmas is saved!

All of my previously broken mods are now functional (though may have lighting issues)
These being...

Merry Xmas
Vice City Hyman Stadium
San Andreas Stadiums
Bugbear Bug
European 1 Custom

Aside from the problems with mods in this update, I did manage to do something to the Bug mod that I wanted to do originally!
It is now possible to set importance to visual parts, this allows certain customisation to override others. Before I updated the mod
if you switched to the V8 engine the standard exhaust would still be showing and you would need to go to exhausts to manually
remove it. Same with the rear bumper, it would clip into the standard exhaust and you would need to swap the exhaust for the one
I made fit around the bumper. But now that is all done automatically with my new changes that are supported in the update.
Check this video to see:

The Very End

While I still work on going through all the textures (don't you dare break it again lol =D ) I have found some time to alter the Bristol track based on feedback. People wanted it a bit more smooth and detailed, at the cost of going a bit stray from the original track, and hence I am doing just that. Size is the same tho.

Heddly

While I still work on going through all the textures (don't you dare break it again lol =D ) I have found some time to alter the Bristol track based on feedback. People wanted it a bit more smooth and detailed, at the cost of going a bit stray from the original track, and hence I am doing just that. Size is the same tho.

Looks good TVE. I have read that the amount of banking in the turns can cause problems with the car negotiating them. It would be nice to find a fix. Bristol is 36 degrees which is more than Daytona Speedway at 31 degrees. I took a tour of Daytona in a tour bus and a ride along in a stock car and was amazed at the angle of the track. It must take a super sized suspension rate to keep the cars from bottoming out and dragging the ground there. Hope someone can find a solution so we can have more realistic tracks.  8)

The Very End

As you say, with higher banking than this and with the speed this track produces the cars just bottoms out and spins around. If you could save it that would be one thing, but the second your car looses controll due to bottoming out it is human impossible to correct it. Hence why we have to meet on the middleway :)

STRmods

A little delayed due to being busy with family, but here it is...

New update for the Bug adding a new (seperate) variant to buy... The Ski Bug!
and also a Christmas prop for the standard version too.

Purple44

Bugbear need to hurry up and get them snow tracks done next year.  ;)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

Bugbear need to hurry up and get them snow tracks done next year.  ;)

Funny you should mention that Purp... was just thinking today, if the devs are Finnish.. why don't we have any snow and or ice tracks? since their region is know to have these elements. but I think the problem would be with the AI. it would need a whole new algorithm implemented. that is,.. when to slow down before the bend on icy terrain.  but I would love to see snow tracks as well. they are simply beautiful. which brings up another question. if the do make some snow/ice tracks, they will need to make trees with a bit of snow on them.

The Very End

Looks sick! And the game had no issues with a none rotating wheel?

sam223

AI can drive on loose grip surfaces already fine
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

STRmods

Looks sick! And the game had no issues with a none rotating wheel?

Thanks and see the Bug for yourself  ;D The skis turn and have suspension (react to bumps)