Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 182168 times)

The Very End

More cloudy / storm things which is not entierly sun would be nice *hint* ;)

Dalags

Weather looks really good, look forward to trying them in the future

Daystar

Early foggy morning in Wreckfest

Really like this one a lot!

Hey I used to create skies too! if you ever need some tips on how to create sky boxes with graphics, ie: mountain back grounds, clouds, etc... just hit me up in a pm, and I will be glad to tell you how to make 4k backgrounds. such as what app to use, finding some sources for really convincing background images. and and uhm I cannot wait to try out your career events you had made! you are going to up a new mod to Steam yeah?

Would love that really!

Also can help you with an app that can create some crazy TriPpy renders at 4k  :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:47:22 AM by Daystar »

The Very End

The struggle continues.

Caley19

Really like this one a lot!

Hey I used to create skies too! if you ever need some tips on how to create sky boxes with graphics, ie: mountain back grounds, clouds, etc... just hit me up in a pm, and I will be glad to tell you how to make 4k backgrounds. such as what app to use, finding some sources for really convincing background images. and and uhm I cannot wait to try out your career events you had made! you are going to up a new mod to Steam yeah?

Would love that really!

Also can help you with an app that can create some crazy TriPpy renders at 4k  :D

Thx a lot Daystar! I've seen your skyboxes/weathers a lot of great stuff   :) I have no idea how to make them so if I will ever need to know I will put you first on my list to ask  :D
Right know I'm having problems that fog settings (especially with high fog intensity/opacity) overlap the skybox behind it and only thing that can go trough fog is sun flare. I will take a closer look at this but not sure if I can do something about it, also noticed another thing that particles and static shadow under the car overlaps the fog in the distance which looks awful sometimes, another thing what I have no idea how to fix, but still weathers looks good so far. Also I'm trying sand storm/ desert storm weather :D not sure how this will end up but why not to try  ;)
Also known as John Blackhills.

The Very End

Work continues!

Caley19

Looks very nice! Is it another real life based map?

The Very End

It's Pine Hills Raceway :D As a little reference, see the add signs :p

Edit: More progress done;

Edit2: A WIP video (give it 5 min to process);
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:32:46 PM by The Very End »

Caley19

So pine hills! That's one well made pine hills remake! Can't wait to try it  ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:12:34 PM by JohnBlackhills »

Andy Rotten

The struggle continues.

my favorites were black sails valley, pines peak, sca motorplex, simstox parralax so much speed and mayhem, any plans?
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

Sure, why not ;) Takes some time tho, but people have been asking for DD2 tracks for a while...I can only ignore them for so much time :p
Joke aside, will do more DD2 tracks. Just a warning - even if they are loyal to the road layout, the scenery and everything else will be subject for changes, as I like to challenge myself to create "alright" looking things.

Purple44

I see car taking the 2 jumps pretty good End, what suspension you used?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Standard, no changes. Also no effect on the car health which is great.

sam223

Seems like flood lit night racing might be planned from bugbear.
A few months ago i was experimenting and added a lamp plus fake light cone (you can see the cone object still). Plan was to fake night racing using a cone object. But it seems in the last bugbear patch they added functionality to lamps also.

Not a good example but you can see the emitted light.

Last build it looked like this

and now

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Nice find Sam! And those options are under the "lights" section in objects?
One can only hope they are planning evening / night races with supported light options.