Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 140738 times)

Andy Rotten

Ok thanks i will give a shot. I also need to fix the hoods uv that i broke since the gta5 import lol.

update: download link in the video description

looks so great but aren't working and can't buy it, has a lot of pink textures and no wheels.
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

Just got to fix a few other issues at the mod first, then release. Couple of days top.

Daystar

Attention Bugbear Please hire this guy!                             Looks really cool Tor! I am excited to try this one!

Purple44

Got a new track done for the GoKart Raceway Plus mod. I use this track design suggested by Technopath using the Tarmac 3 track:

Thinking doing a fig8 version for my Fig8 track mod. Something like this:

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

JohnBlackhills

Uhmm.. just tried my WIP custom career series mod with latest march update... looks like there has been changed more things than I expected  :P

before u look on the pictures showing some of the bugs, here is the list of some features that can be a reason why there are these bugs:
- custom ai names
- custom ai sets with custom car sets
- custom weathers
- custom series shedule, points and custom rewards..
(also sorry for bad screenshots quality - my potato couldn't handle more than that)

AI drivers decided to make their own team race  :P

No idea why we started high in the sky + we kind of broke the speed of sound on the second pic  8)

Another - in this case - more intense AI drivers' team race  :D WHITE vs BLUE! (me in the orange one)

and btw, this is how my mod's career series should look like after release (from pics and names you can image what these races are about):

Purple44

This is a sign Wreckfest did not find a track file it was looking to load:

This was a stock track or a custom track when this happen? And this happen every time you tried to load this track?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

sam223

Playing around with a classic hotrod
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Great looking! Have you modelled it from scratch?

sam223

Great looking! Have you modelled it from scratch?
A lot of it is edited or from scratch.Original model is off blendswap. As with most CC-0/CC-BY models it came with no floors/running gear/engine/engine bay/useless interior/UV maps etc.

Exterior mesh is pretty simple, with some aggressive subsurf modifiers

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:54:40 PM by sam223 »
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad

The Very End

Great stuff either way. As for modelling complicated shapes - you use references immagery or you doing it by "freehand"?

sam223

Great stuff either way. As for modelling complicated shapes - you use references immagery or you doing it by "freehand"?
Just eyeballing mostly,and then often regretting id not used a blueprint later ;)