Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 185948 times)

The Very End

As what Sam says, thanks. Think it should work but whatever reason or bug or whatnot, I cannot get particles to work regardless of what I change or add within tire settings. Body contact and tiremark as well as physics all work tho.

KillerAJD

To get the particle effects to work you might need to add to data/property/effects/tire
The first 3 files in TVE list should give you clues on how its all linked together.

Oh that's a lot of stuff you have to tweak, as well that I don't get the particles to work. Either way:

1: update the surface list with the additional surface (data/property/settings/surfacelist.srfl)
2: update the physics list / tire list within the tire folder (data/vehicle/shared/physics/tiredynamics)
3: add a surface (suse file) file with same name as the new surface (data/scene/surface)
4: add dntp file, called surface_newOne. These are placed in a other place than the ones in data / art / objects, think it is under properties / objects.
5: at export you need the files in your main BB folders, meaning you must do a lot of security copies. At same time copy the same file and folder structure over to the mod folder; as before starting game it is safe to delete those duplicate files from main folder. Will still work.

EDIT:added paths ~sam

Awesome, thanks you two!

Purple44

Want to race on a 80 degree bank turn?  :o

( click pic to enlarge )

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel